Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Feb 15, 2022 at 4:50 AM Post #3,916 of 4,766
That’s great. Thank you. What’s your estimated time it will take to get the above cable to me ? My T1 yearns for a decent balanced cable :)

If I have all the components I need (in most cases I do), making a cable takes me some two working days or so, then within the next day or so it gets shipped via a courier and it should be at your place in a week or so in total. This time frame might vary and depends on courier delivery times and their collection from my workshop, but it shouldn't take long. Thanks!

Does anyone have any experience using these with Audeze LCD planars? Wondering about the difference between the hybrid and straight copper. I went for the HPC noir for my lcd-3 but wondering if the hybrid may have been a better choice.

If you had the OG LCD-2, then I'd say go hybrid, but your LCD-3 will be more than happy with your current choice :)

Therefore, noir if you wish to keep it warm but high grade or Noir Hybrid HPC if you want to sharpen things up a bit.

Indeed, that's the rough guideline. My Hybrid HPC is a touch more contoured and airy!

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Feb 15, 2022 at 1:18 PM Post #3,917 of 4,766
Hi everyone
I am looking for a 4.4mm balanced cable between my ibasso dx160 and Fiio fh7. With these earphones I prefer copper cables because the sound is not so bright than with Fiio silver plated copper cable. Am I good to go with the

Copper Series IEM Mk2​

?
Any other recommendations? Does anybody has this setup?

Are there any vouchers? :)

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2022 at 7:31 PM Post #3,918 of 4,766
I am looking for a 4.4mm balanced cable between my ibasso dx160 and Fiio fh7. With these earphones I prefer copper cables because the sound is not so bright than with Fiio silver plated copper cable. Am I good to go with the

Copper Series IEM Mk2​

?
Any other recommendations? Does anybody has this setup?

If you're looking for a cable that won't make your IEMs brighter, then my Copper Series IEM Mk2 is a solid match. A 4.4mm plug won't be any issue either :)

Are there any vouchers? :)

There are no vouchers just to keep my prices reasonable all year :wink:

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Feb 19, 2022 at 3:50 AM Post #3,919 of 4,766
If you're looking for a cable that won't make your IEMs brighter, then my Copper Series IEM Mk2 is a solid match. A 4.4mm plug won't be any issue either :)

There are no vouchers just to keep my prices reasonable all year :wink:
Nobody disapproves, so I'm convinced by your recommendation 🤝

Feb 24, 2022 at 3:07 AM Post #3,921 of 4,766
Folks, just a small announcement that, although I like receiving PMs, the best way of communicating is via mail that allows me to more easily track any matters related to orders and questions. Thanks!

Mar 1, 2022 at 11:39 AM Post #3,922 of 4,766
How long does usually take to ship a cable that it shows as available?

It's been 2 days and I have no news..

Mar 1, 2022 at 5:20 PM Post #3,924 of 4,766
Took me almost 2 weeks to get it. It came fast when first shipped.

Mar 2, 2022 at 2:13 AM Post #3,925 of 4,766
Mar 3, 2022 at 8:02 AM Post #3,928 of 4,766
Can you please respond to my query on order #007158. It's time sensitive, thanks.

Will do, thanks!

Oki, thanks...

Yes, all cables are made by hand and built to order, so products are available as long as I have all the parts necessary. In any case, it takes roughly three working days to have an order ready for shipping and next day or so for a courier to collect.

Mar 3, 2022 at 2:39 PM Post #3,929 of 4,766
Just order the Noir Hybrid HPCs for my HD800 and LCD-2. Love the design of these cables. If all goes well probably 2 more to hardwire my D7000 and W1000x (hated the stock cable on this one) and while I'm at it will perform the Lawton mod and Purrin mod for them.

Mar 3, 2022 at 3:47 PM Post #3,930 of 4,766
A cable is time sensitive....?

Will do, thanks!

Yes, all cables are made by hand and built to order, so products are available as long as I have all the parts necessary. In any case, it takes roughly three working days to have an order ready for shipping and next day or so for a courier to collect.
Hi Matt,

Still see no response on my order. Order num: #007158

Users who are viewing this thread

Back