Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jan 20, 2020 at 1:50 PM Post #2,671 of 4,764
Got my Noir HPC MK2 for Audio-Technica ADX5000 yesterday. There were some delays in e-mail interaction, but eventually all went well and the end result is glorious! Definitely an improvement over crappy stock cable both in terms of sound quality and especially ergonomics, very lightweight and flexible! I didn't find the splitter heavy either, it may feel like that only because the cable itself is featherweight. Thanks, Matt!

Thanks and enjoy! If I may ask, can your shot be used at my FB page? And what is that Viva machine you have in there?

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jan 20, 2020 at 7:49 PM Post #2,674 of 4,764
Guys, has anyone tried, or have both the Noir HPC Mk2 and Noir Hybrid HPC?. I'm after a new cable for my Beyer T1.2, it will be driven by a Schiit Jotunheim and a Feliks Audio Elise tube amp, I'm guessing that the Noir HPC will sound better with the Jot and the Hybrid HPC with the Elise, problem is I can only afford one, so my question is (surprise!), which of the two would sound best with both amps?.

Jan 21, 2020 at 9:22 AM Post #2,675 of 4,764
DSC_0347.JPG
DSC_0349.JPG
Hi guys, I would like to share some pictures and my impressions about Noir Hybrid HPC and Claire HPC Mk2 cables. In addition to excellent build quality, I immediately noticed improvement in clarity, resolution, stage, positioning over stock cables, but the most noticeable improvement I could notice is the clarity on higher frequencies with Noir Hybrid HPC and added body in the sound with Claire HPC Mk2 (off course in comparison to my stock headphones copper cables). Thank you, Matt, for good cables))

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2020 at 12:50 PM Post #2,676 of 4,764
Thank you, Matt,

You're welcome, enjoy!

Guys, has anyone tried, or have both the Noir HPC Mk2 and Noir Hybrid HPC?. I'm after a new cable for my Beyer T1.2, it will be driven by a Schiit Jotunheim and a Feliks Audio Elise tube amp, I'm guessing that the Noir HPC will sound better with the Jot and the Hybrid HPC with the Elise, problem is I can only afford one, so my question is (surprise!), which of the two would sound best with both amps?.

That's just one man's opinion, but I think that Hybrid HPC is more universal.

Of course, use it as you like! As for the Viva, this is pre production unit of Numerico dac/cd player

Much appreciated!

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Jan 24, 2020 at 1:03 PM Post #2,679 of 4,764
Have you any updates on your experimentation with new cable constructs for us?, it's been a few months since your last teased us with a post mentioning a possible new product launch

I've been following something *very* special since November. On paper it's very promising and unlike any other headphone cable out there, but I need to get it in my hands first. If it is "something", then I'll share more nfo.

Hey man, check your email regarding the bad connector, please.

Will do!

Jan 29, 2020 at 9:00 AM Post #2,680 of 4,764
IMG_4126.jpg

As promised, wanted to share my experience with FAW and my new combo...
A pleasure and 0 hassles to deal with Matt and Co., got the cable in a short time.

The FAW Hybrid is giving me an improved soundstage, amazing clarity and all around quality of sound in my Denon AH D9200s.
It is beautiful, soft and easy to manage, even though it also feels strong and extremely well made.

I will continue to be a customer, and definitely advice people who are "thinking about it" to just get the cable, and enjoy the jump in quality!

Jan 29, 2020 at 11:37 AM Post #2,681 of 4,764

A pleasure and 0 hassles to deal with Matt and Co., got the cable in a short time.

The FAW Hybrid is giving me an improved soundstage, amazing clarity and all around quality of sound in my Denon AH D9200s.
It is beautiful, soft and easy to manage, even though it also feels strong and extremely well made.

I will continue to be a customer, and definitely advice people who are "thinking about it" to just get the cable, and enjoy the jump in quality!
i saw you have an oppo pm-3 . i had one with FAW copper 20 AWG. Bellissima per il prezzo

Jan 31, 2020 at 1:41 PM Post #2,682 of 4,764
Bellissima per il prezzo

Thanks!

Very cool, many thanks and please enjoy! Can I please use your post on my FB page? Stories like yours have to be told out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back