Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Feb 10, 2020 at 1:38 PM Post #2,701 of 4,765
Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Feb 10, 2020 at 1:42 PM Post #2,702 of 4,765
Feb 14, 2020 at 1:54 AM Post #2,704 of 4,765
Noir HPC Mk2 XLR arrived yesterday. Difference compared Focal's own XLR cable is just huge.
If you listen Stellias with Focal's own cable you will miss a lot of what Stellias can offer.
I just love how this cable sounds!
And it's soft and flexible too. Nice in use.

Feb 14, 2020 at 1:40 PM Post #2,705 of 4,765
Noir HPC Mk2 XLR arrived yesterday. Difference compared Focal's own XLR cable is just huge.
If you listen Stellias with Focal's own cable you will miss a lot of what Stellias can offer.
I just love how this cable sounds!
And it's soft and flexible too. Nice in use.

Thanks. As a manufacturer I shouldn't praise my work, but Noir cables should make a substantial difference even with headphones below Stella's price point. With Noir's flexibility and overall compliance I won't argue though :beyersmile: I wanted to manufacture cables I would enjoy as a customer, so thanks again for appreciating the effort!

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Feb 16, 2020 at 1:17 AM Post #2,706 of 4,765
Well, if you won't praise your work, I will!

Just wanted to chime in here with an update for my Forza cable after a couple months of use. It's still just as good as the day I bought it. I've been pretty frequently plugging/unplugging between a couple different amps, and the Furutech connector on the end seems super sturdy. I'm also appreciating more and more that the cable is so flexible - I can easily tuck extra length underneath my amp to keep it out of the way.

My biggest struggle is keeping my cats uninterested in it.

Feb 16, 2020 at 2:41 PM Post #2,707 of 4,765
I'd been struggling with a pair of Campfire Polaris 2. Too much bass,and to be honest,not what I'd hoped for.200 hours burn-in settled the bass,but still not that exciting.Throw in a Forza Hybrid cable,things finally livened up a lot! Tighter bass,extended highs,and an insane soundstage.
There are burn-in and cable people on both sides of the fence,I'm most definitely a believer! Bravo Matt!

Feb 18, 2020 at 11:50 AM Post #2,708 of 4,765
Matt,

Are you taking custom orders for short length (10-20cm) adapter cables like 4 pin XLR femalre to 6.3 jack? I have a couple of your cables and would prefer to have adapters from the same material / quality.

Feb 18, 2020 at 1:12 PM Post #2,709 of 4,765
20200218_191030.jpg

:wink:

Feb 18, 2020 at 1:42 PM Post #2,712 of 4,765
Haha.
The less stiffer one. :) :)
Wished a had a >50ohm adapter to force the V30 to high gain mode for.
So i've to stay in aux, which is a bit weaker in terms of volume output and sound quality.

I do prefer your cables over every oem cable i own. Wether it's for my Era-1 or the PM-3.

Looking at future purchases for the Monitor 5 bc i'm convienced all the way.
Oh, and i need an extention for the noir hybrid of the Era. ^^

So much to go for and so much days left at the end of the money. :)

Feb 18, 2020 at 2:38 PM Post #2,714 of 4,765
I take it as a yes :) May I ask what was the cost of that one on the picture?
Because of the Noir Hybrid and the shortest length to pay, it take 114 €, i think.
In relation to the price/ meter, it was the most expensive one i've bought from FAW. ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back