Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jan 12, 2020 at 11:33 PM Post #2,656 of 4,715
Has anyone tried a Forza Audioworks cable and also a Norne / Toxic Cables / Lavricables cable and can compare their sound quality? Any comparison between the sound quality of these cables would be really helpful. I've been considering buying a Forza Audioworks cable and trying to choose between these options. And does Forza Audioworks make pure silver cables (with no copper)?

Jan 13, 2020 at 1:04 AM Post #2,657 of 4,715
Hi, there are no FAW pure silver cables available.
The best synergy to be chosen is the hybrid series of Claire or Noir, imo.
But it depends on the headphone, your listening and mostly aesthetic preferences. :wink:

Jan 13, 2020 at 2:09 PM Post #2,660 of 4,715
Tempting, but I don't want to be too much of a bother

By all means bother me. My daily mail intake can be crazy at times (...and lately it really is), but it's all good.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jan 13, 2020 at 2:17 PM Post #2,661 of 4,715
I know you.
But tbh, his pricing isn't "premium" at all.

Of course reasonable prices don't justify at times mail replies on the slower side, but that's how I see it too.

It's a little company with what? One employee? Don't know exactly.

There's three of us. If I were alone, most likely any reply from me would be impossible, and it's top priority for me to contact with all my customers directly.

So for that, he did all very well, imo.

Thanks!

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jan 14, 2020 at 2:23 AM Post #2,666 of 4,715
Hi jb.
@Matez will be glad to make cables whatever you ask, and pay, for. :wink:

Just drop an e-mail to him with your thoughts.

Jan 18, 2020 at 2:45 PM Post #2,668 of 4,715
Got my Noir HPC MK2 for Audio-Technica ADX5000 yesterday. There were some delays in e-mail interaction, but eventually all went well and the end result is glorious! Definitely an improvement over crappy stock cable both in terms of sound quality and especially ergonomics, very lightweight and flexible! I didn't find the splitter heavy either, it may feel like that only because the cable itself is featherweight. Thanks, Matt!

P00117-132924.jpgDSCF3524.JPG

Jan 18, 2020 at 3:22 PM Post #2,669 of 4,715
Looks like a great pairing. :)

Have fun with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back