Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Nov 23, 2018 at 11:23 AM Post #2,071 of 4,778
You should maybe post that offer on the Effect Audio Cables thread, such a good offer I'm sure they'll bite your hand off

Maybe, but I'm not interested Effect Audio!
ag.gif

Nov 23, 2018 at 3:07 PM Post #2,074 of 4,778
Folks, since it's Black Friday we've prepared something of our own. Details you'll find at our FB site. Enjoy!

As I already have a Forza cable for every headphone & iem that I own I'd suggest that Instead of brief BF Offers I'd be happier if you just announced an expanded iem/headphone cable offer. I find myself often browsing other cable manufacturers offerings, wondering why the Forza range is so narrow (and wondering if Forza could offer an equal/better cable). I personally think you've achieved 'Trusted Brand' status (even iFi associate themselves with your product) so you should be confident enough to add a higher/additional tier to your range (unless you sincerely believe there is no audible gain in doing so) :)

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2018 at 6:57 AM Post #2,076 of 4,778
As I already have a Forza cable for every headphone & iem that I own I'd suggest that Instead of brief BF Offers I'd be happier if you just announced an expanded iem/headphone cable offer. I find myself often browsing other cable manufacturers offerings, wondering why the Forza range is so narrow (and wondering if Forza could offer an equal/better cable). I personally think you've achieved 'Trusted Brand' status (even iFi associate themselves with your product) so you should be confident enough to add a higher/additional tier to your range (unless you sincerely believe there is no audible gain in doing so) :)

I appreciate your interest, but I'm not going to add anything just for the sake of expanding my portfolio. The new lineup has to be a considerable step up and that's not easy. I've been working on something, but I'm not going to rush it.

Plus, products currently available need to be handled in the first place and that's a lot of daily work for me.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Nov 27, 2018 at 2:14 PM Post #2,077 of 4,778
I appreciate your interest, but I'm not going to add anything just for the sake of expanding my portfolio. The new lineup has to be a considerable step up and that's not easy. I've been working on something, but I'm not going to rush it.

Plus, products currently available need to be handled in the first place and that's a lot of daily work for me.

Not even a Hybrid 8 Wire Series iem cable, some folk on these forums seem to think 8Wire is the new best thing since sliced bread :)

Oh!, if you do manage to perfect your next 'something special' iem cable soon and you think it'll have synergy with CA Andromedas, please make one extra cable for immediate shipment (mmcx/2.5mm trrs) and I'll paypal you the money immediately :)

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2018 at 1:22 PM Post #2,078 of 4,778
Not even a Hybrid 8 Wire Series iem cable, some folk on these forums seem to think 8Wire is the new best thing since sliced bread :)

Oh!, if you do manage to perfect your next 'something special' iem cable soon and you think it'll have synergy with CA Andromedas, please make one extra cable for immediate shipment (mmcx/2.5mm trrs) and I'll paypal you the money immediately :)

Yup, I've seen the trend. Nonetheless, I'm far from having the new stuff ready. Too busy with regular orders and that's good :L3000:

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Dec 1, 2018 at 2:27 PM Post #2,084 of 4,778
Ok. I had a couple of IEM hybrid cables from FAW (and still own one) but never tried anything for the headphones..
I had aeon c. Nice headphone. So i'm curious about performance woth faw. For headphone i had tje normal 20 awg. Really impressive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back