Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Mar 5, 2017 at 1:33 PM Post #1,486 of 4,778
  Lars,
I can not compare with a stock 3.5 mm SE cable since they use different outputs.
it’s not that bright as Silver Dragon but reproduces all the details as well,  the low end is more prominent and it gives more body.
So  I would say this is a really good compromise between analytically sounding Silver Dragon and pure copper cables.

your opinion matters.

I haven't decided what I order hybrid or copper!

Mar 5, 2017 at 5:26 PM Post #1,488 of 4,778
Hey can anyone give me advice, what would be better for AKG K712 Copper or silver?

akg's are bright, copper might be better, you mean spc or pure silver, haven't tried pure silver

Mar 7, 2017 at 2:57 PM Post #1,489 of 4,778
Received my Noir HPC Mk2 today and I am really happy about  the cable! The Z1R stock cable wasn't up to the build quality of the headphone itself. I didn't like the stickyness in my neck and the cheap feeling.

The Forza Audio Cable build quality is excellent and doing these headphones justice.

Mar 7, 2017 at 3:11 PM Post #1,490 of 4,778
  Received my Noir HPC Mk2 today and I am really happy about  the cable! The Z1R stock cable wasn't up to the build quality of the headphone itself. I didn't like the stickyness in my neck and the cheap feeling.

The Forza Audio Cable build quality is excellent and doing these headphones justice.

Whoa, that's a lovely setup! We adore black colour, that's a given. Yet each and every time we see a coherent setup all in black, yeah... A job very well-done sir! May our product serve you for a long time! Cheers!

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Mar 12, 2017 at 6:35 AM Post #1,492 of 4,778

Whoa, that's a lovely setup! We adore black colour, that's a given. Yet each and every time we see a coherent setup all in black, yeah... A job very well-done sir! May our produc@t serve you for a long time! Cheers!

Hi @Matez then you might like this too.

Mar 12, 2017 at 5:43 PM Post #1,493 of 4,778
Order placed.. 23 Jan 2017

>From: Forza AudioWorks
>Sent: 13 February 2017 20:11
>Subject: Re: Order

> Your IEM cable will be shipped on Thursday :)

> From: Forza AudioWorks
> Sent: 26 February 2017 22:06
> Subject: Re: Order

> Hi,

>It will be on the way in next few days (Tuesday/Wednesday) - sorry for
>the delay!

On 06/03/2017 I asked if there was a tracking number for this order. Still no reply.

It looks like Forza's going the way of Toxic, lots of promises, poor comms, long delays. Time to get a better soldering iron and not be such a clumsy idiot, if they're no longer reliable :frowning2:

Mar 12, 2017 at 5:48 PM Post #1,494 of 4,778

> Hi,

>the delay!

On 06/03/2017 I asked if there was a tracking number for this order. Still no reply.

It looks like Forza's going the way of Toxic, lots of promises, poor comms, long delays. Time to get a better soldering iron, if they're no longer reliable :frowning2:

Maybe it is hard to ship to mid-fi purgatory. ....... could not findo it on my Atlas

Mar 12, 2017 at 5:49 PM Post #1,495 of 4,778

This is to encourage you! It's worth the wait! F.A.W. is legitimate. It took me a little more than a month to receive my items. Matt IS a great guy! F.A.W. is a smaller company than Apple! I know that we all want the goods asap!

> Hi,

>the delay!

It looks like Forza's going the way of Toxic, lots of promises, poor comms, long delays. Time to get a better soldering iron, if they're no longer reliable :frowning2:

Mar 12, 2017 at 5:52 PM Post #1,496 of 4,778
(Somehow my response got thrown in your post, so I copied and reposted separately.)

"This is to encourage you! It's worth the wait! F.A.W. is legitimate. It took me a little more than a month to receive my items. Matt IS a great guy! F.A.W. is a smaller company than Apple! I know that we all want the goods asap!"

Mar 12, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #1,498 of 4,778
(Somehow my response got thrown in your post, so I copied and reposted separately.)

"This is to encourage you! It's worth the wait! F.A.W. is legitimate. It took me a little more than a month to receive my items. Matt IS a great guy! F.A.W. is a smaller company than Apple! I know that we all want the goods asap!"

You're missing the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back