Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jan 30, 2014 at 2:11 PM Post #226 of 4,778
Pretty sure you can om him if you are scared to break the rules

MOT's are not even allowed to answer questions about their products via PM. I tried :) Shoot him an e-mail!

Jan 30, 2014 at 2:44 PM Post #227 of 4,778
I just wanted to know that if he can make special connectors for Spiral Ear ciems guys
happy_face1.gif
I will probably choose hybrid one but I still need to discuss things in email but I just want to be sure that the connector and the pins will provide perfect fit.

As far as I know, Spiral Ear cable connector has 4 mm pins instead of 3 mm usual length. Also it is quite recessed, so I believe thick and fat connectors will not fit. I just hope Matt knows about that connector type and everything will go smooth
wink.gif

Feb 7, 2014 at 3:04 PM Post #228 of 4,778
Couple new adapters from Forza.  Good service, and good quality as always.  3.5mm IC in hybrid for my DX50/Shadow combo, 3.5mm to 1/4" for using my HD700's with my Hornet amp.

Feb 13, 2014 at 10:47 AM Post #229 of 4,778
My FAW Claire Mk2 interconnects (not on the website yet) arrived a few days ago.I will be just repeating what everyone says about Forza,great build quality and excellent communication from Matthew.

Feb 14, 2014 at 11:02 AM Post #230 of 4,778
Have purchased another cable from matt at Forza, a balanced 4 pin to 2 x 3 pin adaptor, the normal excellent service and quality as always, I dont think there is anything to add to the comments made, truly first rate well done enjoy your success Glynn

Feb 14, 2014 at 1:24 PM Post #231 of 4,778
Got my cable from them a couple of days ago for my HD650. The cable looks beautiful and sounded better than my diy balanced cable.

Gonna get the most expensive one for my LCD-3 maybe sometime soon when I get extra money to spend.

Feb 15, 2014 at 6:47 PM Post #232 of 4,778
Are the cables braided by hand or is there some sort of machine used for braiding wire in this manner? I've attempted to make a couple of cables like these and don't understand how FAW braids them by hand each time....especially keeping the braid so consistent. It's a lot of work.

Feb 15, 2014 at 11:20 PM Post #235 of 4,778
I got my FAW ICL coming along in the mail in a few days. Getting psyched to see what its like! rly excited about the packaging actually haha!

Feb 16, 2014 at 1:04 PM Post #236 of 4,778
  Hi all,

Although this is my first post, I have been reading these forums for quite some time and have used the information within to help make my headphone purchase decisions in the past! So hello all!!

But the reason I'm finally posting is that I broke my ER-4P headphone cables some weeks back and was at a loss as to what to do. After seeing what others had been going through from reading these forums, I stumbled across people singing praise about Matthew and Forza Audioworks and the quality of his cable replacement work.

Well I received my replaced cables after having some extremely helpful and speedy responses from Matt on some of my questions about what's involved in repairing them, and I'm nothing short of amazed. The quality is outstanding and you can definitely see that Matt takes immense pride in his work. Moving from the factory copper cable to Matt's higher quality OCC copper is definitely noticeable with the content I'm listening to, and the quality of all the connectors and shrouds are fantastic.

All packaged up in a eco-friendly box and bag with his business card and a warranty card just really top off the quality of the whole package that is his service.

Hats off to you, Matt - you've outdone yourself!

Regards,
Adam
Happy FAW Customer

UPOCC i think. Not OCC?

Feb 16, 2014 at 1:59 PM Post #238 of 4,778
  I think the two are the same thing. UPOCC is just another way of saying OCC?

No, similar but no. It really depends on the companies definition they choose to believe. UP = Ultra-Pure but a wire can be made with OCC wire and not be true UP. From what I understand there are very few OEMs of Professor Ohno's wire, so the likelihood that Forza is using UPOCC is probably good.  

Feb 16, 2014 at 2:59 PM Post #240 of 4,778
  Just get my new iem cables and LOD for my portable rig : Unique Melody Merlin/Miracle + RSA Intruder + DX50

I order a copper and the new hydrid cable, I will write a review soon!

Thanks Matthew for your beautiful job, it definitly worth the price!

Those Miracles are nice man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back