Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Feb 17, 2015 at 5:27 AM Post #601 of 4,764
Still enjoying this stack very much with FAW (hybrid) cables:

Competition (other brand) will arrive soon though
wink.gif

Feb 17, 2015 at 6:01 AM Post #602 of 4,764
Ooft, here we go again! Don't understand why you continue with FAW when you clearly have an issue with the fact that you're not the most important person in Matthew's life.

I won't comment on your post, as it is obviously meant to be provocative.

I just go by the other companies I deal with and their response time. I was going to buy a Noir Hybrid for my HD650's, but if he doesn't get back to me, there are quite a few other companies with equally high reputations. Just wanted to go with Forza as I have one of their USB cables for my laptop to headphone amp/dac connection.

Feb 17, 2015 at 6:00 PM Post #604 of 4,764
Not sure if it's of any help, but according to Forza Audioworks' Facebook page, Matthew is currently away on a break in Nepal and will only be back on 25 Feb. So I am guessing that he might not have regular, or not even have, access to his emails.

Feb 18, 2015 at 12:39 AM Post #606 of 4,764
Ooft, here we go again! Don't understand why you continue with FAW when you clearly have an issue with the fact that you're not the most important person in Matthew's life.

No kidding... we are talking about headphone cables, not kidneys.

Feb 18, 2015 at 5:03 AM Post #607 of 4,764
Not sure if it's of any help, but according to Forza Audioworks' Facebook page, Matthew is currently away on a break in Nepal and will only be back on 25 Feb. So I am guessing that he might not have regular, or not even have, access to his emails.

Just had a reply from Matthew, so although he is officially on vacation he is attempting to reply to emails when he can get a wi-fi signal. I'm sure he'll get round to Darren sooner or later.

Feb 18, 2015 at 5:42 AM Post #608 of 4,764
Feb 18, 2015 at 6:09 AM Post #609 of 4,764

Nepal, right?
Well, maybe he's just testing his cables in a different way over there
wink.gif

Hi

That would explain the lack of communication. Not having a pop, but couldn't he have set up an automated message to reply to emails saying he is out of the office until a certain time?

Hope he enjoys his vacation.

Regards

Darren

Feb 18, 2015 at 6:28 AM Post #610 of 4,764
  Hi

That would explain the lack of communication. Not have a pop, but couldn't he have set up an automated message to reply to emails saying he is out of the office until a certain time?

Hope he enjoys his vacation.

Regards

Darren

Yep, that would have been a smart move indeed. I guess I would have done that if I was in his position, so all the customers at that time know they have to wait a little longer for their cables. Luckily his cables are worth the waiting.

Btw, I've ordered another (silver/gold) cable 4 weeks ago at Toxic and although Frank normally replies to emails within 24 hours, the waiting line over there is much longer
popcorn.gif

@ Matthew: please be carefull with that Yeti over there!

Feb 19, 2015 at 8:47 AM Post #614 of 4,764
No !

I wrote an email to Matthew with the same question and he answered hybrid or silver would not be a good match with hd800 and most people would prefer Noir HPC. I thought this might help you but as I said I don't have any experience myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back