Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jan 16, 2018 at 5:32 AM Post #1,756 of 4,764
The problem here is the lack of transparency we have no idea what was happening before. We only learnt of what was going on recently. Even now i'm not sure if he has started on my cable i expect it to get to me in 1-4 months later.
I imagine people ordering this month will be frustrated at the delays. At least toxic & double helix put up a estimated waiting time

Also i'm not sure why you put up a image of your cables and talked about your cables when some of us have been waiting for 2 months it seems inappropriate.

Guys, first of all, big apologies for lack of contact. It's been very hectic here lately. Not only I was swamped with moving to another flat, but one day after this was done I became a father. There are several reasons for delays. First and foremost, I'm in hospital near my wife nearly constantly as she and my son need me to be with them. I'll spare you details, but there were and still are some complications, hence my presence with them is mandatory and this goes above all else.

Secondly, despite of having a worker who's dealing with orders on a daily basis, there are things I personally have to OK. QC and contact with customers will always be on my shoulders no matter what. And since I'm not at the office for several days, delays are the unfortunate outcome.

I know that to some of you my personal problems are of no importance and this is understandable. For now big apologies to everyone waiting for a FAW package, I see a light in this tunnel and very shortly things will get back to normal. I'll do my best to communicate with each of you individually tonight.

Matt.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jan 16, 2018 at 9:43 AM Post #1,757 of 4,764
Guys, first of all, big apologies for lack of contact. It's been very hectic here lately. Not only I was swamped with moving to another flat, but one day after this was done I became a father. There are several reasons for delays. First and foremost, I'm in hospital near my wife nearly constantly as she and my son need me to be with them. I'll spare you details, but there were and still are some complications, hence my presence with them is mandatory and this goes above all else.

Secondly, despite of having a worker who's dealing with orders on a daily basis, there are things I personally have to OK. QC and contact with customers will always be on my shoulders no matter what. And since I'm not at the office for several days, delays are the unfortunate outcome.

I know that to some of you my personal problems are of no importance and this is understandable. For now big apologies to everyone waiting for a FAW package, I see a light in this tunnel and very shortly things will get back to normal. I'll do my best to communicate with each of you individually tonight.

Matt.
Thanks Matt. I ordered last week and payment by PayPal. Can you tell me how long I must wait for the cable! Maybe is better you give the Buyers by ordering an Information about shipping time! Thats it´s easy!Thanks

Jan 16, 2018 at 1:22 PM Post #1,759 of 4,764
Matt,

Now you see this makes the wait completely acceptable and justified, it’s just good to be kept in the loop. Sorry to hear about the complications and wish you and your family the very best, congratulations to the both of you.

walshy

Jan 24, 2018 at 11:40 AM Post #1,761 of 4,764
Hi,
I ordered a cable from Forza Audio Works two weeks ago. Can anyone tell me how long I must wait for any reply from them ?! They do not reply on my e-mails. Regards

If you read up a little you'll see this question has been asked and answered dozens of times before.
Maybe your first post on this forum could be introducing yourself and being less negative.

Jan 24, 2018 at 1:57 PM Post #1,762 of 4,764
Hi,
I ordered a cable from Forza Audio Works two weeks ago. Can anyone tell me how long I must wait for any reply from them ?! They do not reply on my e-mails. Regards
Normally it is around 4 weeks. Remember they are custom hand made to your specs. Now Matt has some difficulties with his new born kid and his wife regarding health. I ordered early December and still have no delivery. But I have already two of his magnificient cables, so I can wait some more weeks if needed. I hope the situation with his family will return to normal soon. All the best to Matt from here.

Jan 24, 2018 at 7:56 PM Post #1,764 of 4,764
Got mine from black friday deal, unfortunate with a loose connection in the jack.. This is my third cable, so disappointed....
That is unfortunate! Ive had FAW cables for the better part of 4 years and still work flawlessly. For the newbs ordering these, it generally takes 6-8 weeks for delivery to the states.

Jan 25, 2018 at 10:45 AM Post #1,765 of 4,764
Personel Problems is one side! The other side ist Matt is a salesman! And it is not correct when he not answer! He shouldt read every day 1 time his mails an answer the customers! I canceld my first order about paypal and then i got a message that my cable are ready for shipment - 3 days later!!!!! Now I make an new order with a not correct plug! I write him via pm and Homepage on 24.1. and now I waiting for his answer!
Since 4 days he has got 26 orders - difference between first order and last order!
The cable are great but the Service must go better!

Jan 26, 2018 at 8:00 AM Post #1,766 of 4,764
Personel Problems is one side! The other side ist Matt is a salesman! And it is not correct when he not answer! He shouldt read every day 1 time his mails an answer the customers! I canceld my first order about paypal and then i got a message that my cable are ready for shipment - 3 days later!!!!! Now I make an new order with a not correct plug! I write him via pm and Homepage on 24.1. and now I waiting for his answer!
Since 4 days he has got 26 orders - difference between first order and last order!
The cable are great but the Service must go better!

Klaus, apologies once again. Your case has been handled yesterday. As I've explained up above, it's a bit hectic for me now, but things finally are getting back to normal order of business.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jan 26, 2018 at 8:24 AM Post #1,767 of 4,764
@Matez can check when would my order on 01/01 be ready for shipment ? my order number is 003409. thx!

Jan 27, 2018 at 4:53 AM Post #1,770 of 4,764
This is what I got from Matt today:
DSC_9392.JPG
DSC_9394.JPG
DSC_9396.JPG
DSC_9397.JPG
DSC_9393.JPG

It works fantastic and looks awesome.
Great job Matt and team, thanks a lot!

Attachments

• DSC_9395.JPG
    DSC_9395.JPG