Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!)
Nov 12, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #1,441 of 3,854

It´s not really risky. Hamster and Nico would still be half a second faster then the Williams in race pace and it´s not like the Williams driver is so stupid they are actually racing Mercedes... That would mean they would have to ruin their soft tires after two laps and reduce the chance greatly for a good race result :)

You're assuming of course that they make it through the first lap unscathed.

Nov 12, 2014 at 4:21 PM Post #1,442 of 3,854

You're assuming of course that they make it through the first lap unscathed.

Yes that shouldn´t be a problem with the Mercedes power. Never had a problem earlier in the season with the starts :)

Nov 12, 2014 at 5:07 PM Post #1,444 of 3,854
I think it would spice things up if both Mercedes starts from pit lane for the Abu Dhabi GP
tongue.gif

Nov 13, 2014 at 1:31 AM Post #1,446 of 3,854
  There would be more overtakes than the entire season combined. xD

Someone ought to suggest to Bernie that a driver should get 2 WDC points for every pass on track. You could really mess up a championship that way.

Nov 13, 2014 at 2:04 AM Post #1,447 of 3,854
Methinks that's a bad idea... I can see Alonso and Kimi passing each other over & over again! But then again - I could start every race from last if I had a Merc & breeze through the field to collect passing points & the win of course! Madness!!!

Nov 13, 2014 at 4:16 AM Post #1,448 of 3,854
Methinks that's a bad idea... I can see Alonso and Kimi passing each other over & over again! But then again - I could start every race from last if I had a Merc & breeze through the field to collect passing points & the win of course! Madness!!!

What if Maldonado won't let you? 
tongue.gif

Nov 13, 2014 at 8:41 AM Post #1,449 of 3,854
I think it would spice things up if both Mercedes starts from pit lane for the Abu Dhabi GP :p

Speaking of spicing things up
http://news.sky.com/story/1370993/geri-halliwell-engaged-to-f1-team-boss-

:O I had no idea those two were a couple!

Nov 13, 2014 at 9:00 AM Post #1,450 of 3,854

The points could be given for the number of positions gained, not the number of passing. That might actually give an advantage for those who win the race from further back of the grid.

... I think this is a good idea. Anyone got Bernie's number?

Nov 13, 2014 at 9:12 AM Post #1,451 of 3,854

The points could be given for the number of positions gained, not the number of passing. That might actually give an advantage for those who win the race from further back of the grid.

... I think this is a good idea. Anyone got Bernie's number?

+1, very good idea. I'm not a fan of Alonso, in fact I quite hate him, but I can see him winning the 2012 title if this system was in place.

Nov 13, 2014 at 8:11 PM Post #1,454 of 3,854
  Christian Horner's only 40!?  Oye, I'm 39... different paths.

Comments said he left a wife and baby of six months.

Gee a sleazebag running an F1 team, theres a new one
wink_face.gif

Sorry hon, you'll have to raise the kid all by yourself, I'm off to get it on with a has been Spice Hag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back