1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!)

First

Back
247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256
  1. gr8soundz
    I'm only speaking about sidewall to sidewall. I know the cars are designed for light weight and safety (disintegrating) but it always bothers me how little contact it takes to damage them. I keep wishing they were all as robust as (I recall) the 2009 Brawn GP chassis being.

Yeah, Nico turned in even later than Max did.

2. oqvist
    So weird another f1 race that was actually worth watching. To bad Bottas got screwed or we would have a fight in the top as well.

Vettel drives like last year at red bull wonder if he already lost the contract at Ferrari. They do everything wrong will loose constructors to red bull if they continue. If just Gasly can find pace.

Nice to see leclerc getting his horns out. But he dont appear to be a very good racer he dont set up his car well and pick strange overtaking spots.

3. SteveOliver
    I don't think you will find many people that agree with you there, myself included.

4. oqvist
    Have you raced at silverstone? I have done many races and he failed totally to set him up for overtaking at the natural spots. Look at Hamilton instead he did it right

5. SteveOliver
    Not in an F1 car no. :)

6. oqvist
    Well its essentially the same overtaking mechanics as with gts or other cars with some kind of downforce. His unorthodox move on gasly was great though did catch him napping.

Hardly ever see that :)

7. wuwhere Contributor
    I like a rainy race. No MB podium.

First

Back
247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256