Focal Utopia General Discussion
Mar 2, 2021 at 8:21 AM Post #14,311 of 20,796
Seems like it’s impossible to contact
Focal directly for an RMA number and return mailing address. How do I return my sefective pair luckily still less than 4 years old ?

Warranty work is handled via the authorized dealer you purchased the headphones from (or whoever the original owner purchased them from, if you're not the original owner).

Mar 2, 2021 at 8:22 AM Post #14,312 of 20,796
Seems like it’s impossible to contact
Focal directly for an RMA number and return mailing address. How do I return my sefective pair luckily still less than 4 years old ?
I sent headphones 3 times to Focal (2 times with a dead driver), and I never received an RMA number. Paid out of my own pocket.
But why is it impossible to contact them?

Mar 2, 2021 at 9:57 AM Post #14,315 of 20,796
Just sent a support request question to Focal.

I got two immediate email notifications of request sent. One from Focal on noreply, and one from Support@naimaudio.com.

How did Naim Uadio get a copy of support request sent to Foca; wierd?

Anyway see what happens now and if anyone helps.

EDIT: Ah, I see in above post.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2021 at 10:12 AM Post #14,316 of 20,796
Just sent a support request question to Focal.

I got two immediate email notifications of request sent. One from Focal on noreply, and one from Support@naimaudio.com.

How did Naim Uadio get a copy of support request sent to Foca; wierd?

Anyway see what happens now and if anyone helps.

EDIT: Ah, I see in above post.
yep - same company

Mar 3, 2021 at 12:49 AM Post #14,318 of 20,796
In my experience Focal's customer service in North America has been exemplary and their product managers in France are extremely responsive. I could not be more impressed with Focal's march into hi-fi headphone audio. Remember, they never sold the Utopia's claiming they were reliable-- they've generally handled the driver failures well.

Mar 3, 2021 at 4:29 AM Post #14,320 of 20,796
Mar 3, 2021 at 5:11 AM Post #14,322 of 20,796
Why such a huge discount on the Arche? Any thoughts?
I’ve literally just bought this to pair with my Utopias arriving this week, albeit in the U.K. with a good deal.
These guys are also the distributor in Australia. i would say the arche, like the utopias, does not sell in big units at its full price.
Maybe there is a new arche coming, like there is with new focal headphones.

the aussie dollar v usa dollar has been pretty strong in recent times too.

and after that previous $1000 discount offer last year through focal, this is just a way to move old stock.
that $1000 offering was not promoted here in australia, from what i saw, though the arche was dicounted pre christmas, but not to this level

i wonder if moon audio is about to do something similar

Mar 3, 2021 at 6:58 AM Post #14,324 of 20,796
Probably because of the connection bug they can't fix.
Yeah its the main reason I kept away from it I like to listen to the stuff on my computer so the USB connection is a must.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back