1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Focal Stellia Review, Measurements, Interview - Head-Fi TV

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Feb 12, 2019.
First

Back
47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Next

Last
  1. noplsestar
    New for 2,3k? Where?

montanari likes this.
  2. joesuburb
    I'm curious if there is a closed back headphone that I will love as much as the Stellia that costs a lot less. I don't have a lot of experience with headphones but these just keep me smiling all the time. I keep hearing how expensive these are but I don't hear about other headphones that do what these do.

Highly efficient, closed back, and sound fantastic. Maybe I'm just missing something.

3. adcustom
    Yep, it's called Elegia. :wink:

teknorob23 likes this.
  4. joesuburb
    I don't find the Stellia to have a warm signature at all. Maybe if you A/B compare it, it might be warmer, but in my opinion it is a forward-mid headphone.

teknorob23 likes this.
  5. mamsterla
    IMG_20190722_180209.jpg IMG_20190722_180227.jpg My new work desktop setup

gibsonsg87, teknorob23 and andrewd01 like this.
  6. Nachapon
    Sorry if this has been asked but does anyone using Stellia with Cayin n8?
    There are used unit available from seller in different province but i can't seem to find a local distributor for a demo session here in Bangkok to try it first.

7. noplsestar
  8. subguy812
    20190723_184533~2.jpg
    Joined the club today! Thanks to Andrew at Bloom Audio for his quick service, great work, thank you.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    gibsonsg87, bfreedma, Caruryn and 3 others like this.
  9. gto88
  10. adcustom
    You're very welcome. Enjoy, my friend!

11. joesuburb
    So I have a problem, I travel a fair amount and have used my Sony WH-1000MX3s for that purpose. Since I got the Stellias I find them absolutely unlistenable. Like its torture to use them. Think it would be crazy to use the Stellias on an airplane and travel with them?

bidn likes this.
  12. adcustom
    You’d be crazy NOT to! I love flying with my Stellia.

13. joesuburb
    You don't find them too bulky? They just barely fit in my backpack.

14. adcustom
    Not at all. They fit in my backpack just fine in their case. Certainly not as portable as IEMs or foldable noise cancelling cans, but I think it’s worth traveling with for sure.

15. joesuburb
    I may need to bring them on my next trip. I just spend hours in a datacenter when I travel so I usually use the Sonys without any music just to drown out the sound, so I'll be traveling with both! I hope I don't look like a dork with these big cans on in the airport. LOL.

First

Back
47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Next

Last