1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Focal Stellia Review, Measurements, Interview - Head-Fi TV

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Feb 12, 2019.
First

Back
49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
Next

Last
  1. Imusicman
    Did you try the Elegia? Very reasonable price for maybe 90% of the Stellia

adcustom likes this.
  2. adcustom
    Ha, yeah, was posting almost this exact same response as I got a notification that you did. The Elegia is very good. No doubt that Focal was developing both at the same time and used its R&D on Stellia for Elegia.

Imusicman likes this.
  3. Imusicman
    Just met Zach & Bevin aka ZMF Headphones for the 1st time. My wife I both loved their range of headphones and most of all it was a pleasure to meet Bevin & Zach.

I purchased the new closed back verite having been blown away buy sound. First time I’ve ever heard ZMF’s and I have to say they are awesome.

New closed back verite “Best in Show” for me

4. noplsestar
    You sure you are in the right thread?

kid vic, up late and adcustom like this.
  5. Imusicman
    Oh no wrong thread sorry about that peeps x

6. noplsestar
    But I believe you when you say they sound awesome :wink:

7. walakalulu

Just ordered the Stellias for £2349 from yesterday’s London Canjam having gone there with the intention of getting the ZMF closed back Veritas. But for me too bulky and just a bit too warm for my taste. Also at the moment I need something that sounds ok via a Dragonfly Cobalt. The ZMF’s needed more grunt and I suspect work best out of a tubed amp.
    Which brings me to 2 questions:
    For simplicity the Arche seems a sensible dac/amp as it can be tuned to the Stellias. Does anyone use it?
    Suggestions for a warmish sounding cable available in the UK would be appreciated eg. Forza?

8. gonzfi
    £2249... may I ask where from as that is a very good price?

9. walakalulu
    £2349! From the Focal booth at Canjam.

10. mixman
    Hey, why do give your impressions of the Verite Closed here in the Verite Closed thread.

11. Imusicman
    Already apologized for my mistake earlier

12. mixman
    Don’t care about that. I think many would just like to hear your impressions of the Verite Closed in the thread.

13. ubs28
    Does anyone know if a high-end cable fixes the muddy bass of the Stellia and the rough treble?

Focal was so brilliant to change the connectors so that I cannot use my high-end cables from the Focal Utopia’s to test it.

14. Imusicman
    Sound like a job for EQ lol

15. gto88
    It sounds that bad?

First

Back
49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
Next

Last