Artboard 2_BLACK.jpg

20%* off All Focal Headphones
  • Celestee - $639 sale price
  • Clear Mg - $1,199 sale price
  • Stellia - $2,399 sale price
  • Utopia 2022 - $3,999 sale price
  • *10% off Bathys - $629 sale price
Purchase at headphones.com:
https://headphones.com/collections/...gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=best-selling

Focal Stay updated on Focal at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.focal.com/us/
Nov 9, 2023 at 8:43 PM Post #2 of 13
Are there any new Focal headphones on the horizon or is this the end of Focal headphones??

If not please change your cheap crappy headband mechanism as I know your markups after witnessing the fire sale here in Australia.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2023 at 9:15 PM Post #3 of 13
Are there any new Focal headphones on the horizon or is this the end of Focal headphones??

If not please change your cheap crappy headband mechanism as I know your markups after witnessing the fire sale here in Australia.

Looks like your temper snapped along with your headband

Nov 9, 2023 at 9:22 PM Post #4 of 13
Looks like your temper snapped along with your headband

I'm not Robinson Crusoe with regard to being pissed off at Focal. Not to mention those here who paid full retail only to see them go for half of that and even less on some models not long after effectively trashing the brand here in Oz. At one stage it was only 250 more for the Radiance Headphone than the absolute take the piss/mickey out of all of us replacement Earpads for the Radiance!! Oh yeah, how much did they make on their OEM pads - they were having a laugh, at our expense.

I double down on my statement from another thread and say to everybody here don't be surprised if there are no more Focal headphones after all current models are "discounted".

The irony here is I have both the MG and Radiance and I friggin love them but I would never buy a Focal product again.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023 at 9:15 AM Post #7 of 13
I have a pair of Utopia and love them but won’t buy another Focal product because the cost of spares and repairs is out of this world. Speaking from experience owning sennheiser and Audeze headphones for many many years. Focal I hope you’re reading this and lose another sale.

Nov 11, 2023 at 3:30 PM Post #8 of 13
Wow. Just figured this thread needs some balance. I have a Focal Utopia OG, and they’re my favorite headphone ever, regardless of price (including vs the Utopia 2020). Any service I’ve needed has been prompt and well executed.

I also have a Bathys.

Huge Focal fan, and hope you guys keep up the good work!

Nov 13, 2023 at 8:40 AM Post #11 of 13
Nov 13, 2023 at 5:34 PM Post #12 of 13
Celestee is $799 in that link.
The distributor here was selling the Celestee @ $599 AUD - that's $382.00 USD - why is the North America distributor dragging the chain on the discounts.

At least our guy said screw it - out they go at cost. I'd be waiting on further discounts if anybody here is going to buy Focal in North America.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2023 at 5:31 AM Post #13 of 13
The distributor here was selling the Celestee @ $599 AUD - that's $382.00 USD - why is the North America distributor dragging the chain on the discounts.

At least our guy said screw it - out they go at cost. I'd be waiting on further discounts if anybody here is going to buy Focal in North America.
This sale is because they're no longer distributors for Focal and either want/need to liquidate their stock.

The headphones.com sale is just because they do sales constantly. NA/US to be the only region that has regular sales for Focal. Sincerely wish Focal would let other regions do sales. From what I understand they've got a firm grip on the prices that authorized distributors sell for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back