Focal For Bentley Radiance Headphones
Sep 14, 2020 at 11:53 AM Post #31 of 1,465
Sep 14, 2020 at 12:03 PM Post #32 of 1,465
That's not a Bentley it's a Genesis... That's what I told em.....

Sep 14, 2020 at 12:38 PM Post #33 of 1,465
Indeed. That's a purdy headphone.Looking forward to seeing what tweaks Focal made to the tuning.

Sep 14, 2020 at 1:35 PM Post #34 of 1,465
Very pretty, just wish it didn't have the Bentley logo. Still interested to audition these, along with the Stellia.

Sep 14, 2020 at 2:18 PM Post #36 of 1,465
Bentley logo aside, it looks more premium than the Stellia. I think they got the aesthetics backwards. :upside_down:
That is because the champagne color makes the Stellia look cheap VS the black color leathers......and human have long associating black leathers to premium items :D. Some luxurious vehicles interiors also comes with premium leathers that isn’t black though....just saying

Sep 14, 2020 at 2:26 PM Post #37 of 1,465
Bentley logo aside, it looks more premium than the Stellia. I think they got the aesthetics backwards. :upside_down:

I love the look of the Stellia just because it’s so unique. You don’t see any other non-wood headphones in Brown anymore.

Sep 14, 2020 at 2:29 PM Post #38 of 1,465
Is this the spiritual successor to the Elegia or is it just sold in limited quantities? Because damn that looks great in photos. A different kind of colourway and slight design from the Stellia, but I dig both designs.

Sep 14, 2020 at 2:40 PM Post #41 of 1,465
Look super nice. I am hoping focal release their own radiance headphones. Focal is known for Be drivers. It is expected that they won't use their exclusive flagship Be drivers to collaborate with others brands. Maybe they will release their own radiance headphones with Be drivers in the future? I wish they are open back rather than closed. Also curious their sound compare to elegia. Are they limited edition with Bentley?

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2020 at 2:45 PM Post #42 of 1,465
I think this looks great (really dig the gold flame/logo) but disagree that it makes the Stellia look less premium or "cheap"...I wonder if many that claim that about the Stellia are just going by pictures rather than seeing it in person. I own it and it definitely looks luxurious in person, more than the pictures suggest.

Sep 14, 2020 at 2:58 PM Post #43 of 1,465
I think this looks great (really dig the gold flame/logo) but disagree that it makes the Stellia look less premium or "cheap"...I wonder if many that claim that about the Stellia are just going by pictures rather than seeing it in person. I own it and it definitely looks luxurious in person, more than the pictures suggest.

Totally agree - in fact I thought that the Stellia looks really ugly when I saw it in pictures. In real life, the headphone looks gorgeous.
The Radiance looks really nice as well, but as a Stellia and Utopia owner I am not excited about it.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2020 at 3:19 PM Post #44 of 1,465
Hi Guys,

Is it just me or is anyone else just bored with the endless product announcements from Headfi?

Access to a totl measurement rig and every headphone in existence and 99% of the content from the site is pretty product photos with a copy and paste of manufacturer's press releases.....

C'mon guys. Give us a TOTL headphone shootout with measurements and an experienced listening panel. Or a sub $1000 headphone shootout.

Something different from press releases of the latest Focal variation with a different colour and some luxury car branding.......

Sep 14, 2020 at 3:23 PM Post #45 of 1,465
Oooh look at the colour of the headphone! Black! how interesting....

And we have the Bentley logo on it! Definitely worth a few hundred dollars extra.

In all seriousness this is a good looking headphone but not very interesting as it is just a rehash of the same Focal design with some minor tuning tweaks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back