Flip Flop? + Triple.Fi Questions
Nov 16, 2008 at 3:07 AM Post #62 of 99
Just realised that now i need to put the Right piece in the left ear, as they printed R, L on the pieces :p meh its alll good.

Nov 16, 2008 at 3:25 AM Post #63 of 99
And make sure you swap and connect the cable correctly. Its just that easy
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 4:25 AM Post #65 of 99
Havent got them yet. Should be on tuesday. Was just sort of minor complaining about details. Did you got the White or Black box packaging?

Nov 16, 2008 at 4:46 AM Post #67 of 99
the silver box, would mean the new packaging, while im surely im gonna be getting the old black box?! well i have no idea when they changed the packaging.

we'll see on tuesday/wednesday.

Nov 16, 2008 at 4:56 AM Post #68 of 99
Old packaging contains biflange instead of additional medium size flange.

Second difference is that old packaging come with crappy useless foam while the new package come with two sets of Comply.

Third is that old packaging come with lighter coloured metal case without the "triple.fi 10 pro 10hz-17khz" label.

Forth is of course the way they package it haha.

Final difference which imho is the most important, warranty being reduced to 1yr for new packaging triples. It's 2yr for old triples.

Nov 16, 2008 at 1:23 PM Post #71 of 99
hey toughnut,what are the eq settings n music enhancements that u used together with the tf10 on ur sony player?

Nov 16, 2008 at 1:53 PM Post #72 of 99
I'm using flat EQ, all setting off except volume normalizer and volume limit
smily_headphones1.gif

U just got triple.fi? Try burn in. Seriously. I never believe in armature burn in but i really notice sudden changes during a track, around 10hours using it. I even rewind it back few seconds and it really changed. The bass just suddenly came out. At first i feel the bass lack punch and deepness. But now everything is nice, from low to high freq.

Btw, i'm using Comply, with flip mode.

Nov 16, 2008 at 2:43 PM Post #74 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by athenaesword /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ah. I see. well I'd suggest against that then; as you've pointed out, it does loosen the connection. you wouldn't wanna run about one day with your IEMs in your hands and have your entire driver housing fall off and get run over by a car.

Besides, I still don't see the merits of frequently changing from flip to non-flipped and vice versa. Just pick one. There isn't any soundquality change, and your ears shouldn't be changing so much that the comfort level of each would change. Tips, on the other hand, do change the sound, and there're multiple long term comfort factors associated with each.

I find that different tips work well with different orientation (flipped,none-flipped). That is why when I switch tips I switch orientation depending on the type of tips that I'm using.

It all comes down to personal preference
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back