Flip Flop? + Triple.Fi Questions
Feb 19, 2009 at 11:48 PM Post #91 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by mogata /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Trying the flip flop myself for the first time. I ,too, find that I can insert the tips in a little deeper.

On another note, I ordered a Null Audio Studio Enyo silver cable, anyone have one of these? Any idea how long they take to deliver?

Hi mogata, how did you go with the Null Audio cables?
IMO they're quite expensive with $72+25 USD... just for a cable? hmmm

Feb 20, 2009 at 5:25 AM Post #92 of 99
Just got the cable earlier this week. It sound pretty good, really good actually. I think the triple-fi has more to offer than their stock cable can deliver.

As for being expensive, my shipping cost was only about $7 and the total under $80, it wasn't cheap but was less than half what I paid for an ER-4P cable from APureSound.

Feb 27, 2009 at 4:31 AM Post #94 of 99
I haven't listen to the stock cable in over a week, but IIRC, better overall clarity and separation. I want to say better soundstage, but not certain. Seems the soundstage is wider, but not deeper, if that makes any sense. Mids and lower-mids more pronounced. Bass is faster and tighter.

Feb 28, 2009 at 3:25 AM Post #95 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by MetroBBOY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi mogata, how did you go with the Null Audio cables?
IMO they're quite expensive with $72+25 USD... just for a cable? hmmm

There are cables for my Ultrasone Pro 750 and they are about $250 USD :p i was like WHAT?!.

Mar 1, 2009 at 11:24 PM Post #96 of 99
Well because of our crappy exchange rate, the Total AUD inc. delivery was $125. So my cable is half of your price member1982 lol.

He emailed me and said it will take 4 weeks... farout thats quite long.. hopefully you guys were patient when you eventually received these..
frown.gif

Mar 2, 2009 at 1:55 AM Post #98 of 99
Probably back ordered. Those cables are fairly in high demand. Not sure if there are VI cables for my Triple-Fi 10? would want to get one of those :p

Mar 2, 2009 at 1:57 AM Post #99 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by JuStlcE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If anybody wanna sell their TF10 just PM me
tongue.gif

Post a WTB in the for sell forum. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back