Which may be in 3-4 years 
frown.gif

Apr 20, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #3,228 of 7,931
  Sadly no, being a detail freak i MUST HAVE THE ER4S
atsmile.gif

So , maybe after the ER4s.

Which may be in 3-4 years 
frown.gif

So I've seen you post several positives that you like on the ERS4 Sean, you have toiled over some others but I think your heart lies in the ERS4 and you for sure should get those. To me the real difference in the FLC's and all the others mentioned,  Dunu, Fidue are their options for SS change. All of them are great iem's it's all a matter of personal taste and what you want your iem to be capable of
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Apr 20, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #3,231 of 7,931

In my honest opinion the FLC8s was built on the mid-centric platform, all other frequency ranges are filtered to enhance that mid in some fashion. I also feel music lives in the mid section which has always fascinated me about the old two way speaker where your mids were a combi8nation of what was designed into the tweeter and woofer to give that image of a mid-range in the middle. To me that alone was some tricky engineering
biggrin.gif
So I have an opinion as well as everyone does there kinda like everyone has an ^$$#0!@, With such a subjective hobby everyone can be right and everyone can be wrong, I feel after 3 weeks of listening the FLC8s can hang with a lot of the big boys at easily 2 or 3 times their price. And that's how I feel about them
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

+2 
beerchug.gif

Apr 20, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #3,232 of 7,931
Apr 20, 2016 at 4:21 PM Post #3,234 of 7,931
I need a good aftermarket cable terminated with balanced RSA/ALO for the flc8 that accentuates the bass more. I don't want more treble though. I don't think silver is what I want though, too bright I'm sure.

Any ideas?

Apr 20, 2016 at 4:45 PM Post #3,235 of 7,931
I need a good aftermarket cable terminated with balanced RSA/ALO for the flc8 that accentuates the bass more. I don't want more treble though. I don't think silver is what I want though, too bright I'm sure.

Any ideas?

Best of luck finding ANY after market cable for the FLC8S. They got this part extremely wrong. Not sure why they couldnt go with the industry standard 2 pin connectors.

Apr 20, 2016 at 5:31 PM Post #3,237 of 7,931

couldn't i go with standard size an dhen trim them myself with some cutters?

How would you trim the connectors?

Apr 20, 2016 at 6:03 PM Post #3,239 of 7,931
wire cutters?

Honestly Im not sure if its possible or worth it, considering you risk damaging the iems permanently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back