FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
Feb 10, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #1,846 of 7,931
Ok guys I was scared at first , when I connected to my cowon plenue d, it sounded horrible and it felt like there was an imbalance, so burn baby burn I did, first I used my x5 1st generation with 12e, after two hours, it was a different iem, then jumped to the xduoox3 with fiio 17, and used house music with vocals, and a few track for bass made for car systems, now they improved on bass ,but it wasnt like better than my triplefi.10, because with my triplefi.10 I can eq everything, that's the beauty of that iem, now I was using, yellow,grey,grey, and its awesome, but I read jokers review and changed to red,grey, and dark grey,and 5 days later it's wow, I haven't given that much use sine my preference for now is my xba a3 with x5 and 17 or 12e,so I used the 12e with some harder music and wow, it has opened up, now I tried the cowon plenue d again, and in no way should this little thing have bass like this, the trick of amps is to get more of details and bass without having to top out or go to the point of any distortion. A lot of people don't know that the 846 has an internal amplifier, which give it an advantage, but any amp will do the same provide you have good reason order music , even mp3 in the best quality sounds awesome, now there is another secret but it's not a must, called either mojo,cayin c5, ifi dsd dac,amp,but the best of all penmy for penny is,the cayin, because it has the 3d effect of the ifi, and it extra power is needed you can stack two, they have one with a dac and the other without, so two will push anything, and ceaper, and open box and used ,are usually good,well of course you gonna check out the seller

Feb 10, 2016 at 10:50 AM Post #1,847 of 7,931
Ok guys I was scared at first , when I connected to my cowon plenue d, it sounded horrible and it felt like there was an imbalance, so burn baby burn I did, first I used my x5 1st generation with 12e, after two hours, it was a different iem, then jumped to the xduoox3 with fiio 17, and used house music with vocals, and a few track for bass made for car systems, now they improved on bass ,but it wasnt like better than my triplefi.10, because with my triplefi.10 I can eq everything, that's the beauty of that iem, now I was using, yellow,grey,grey, and its awesome, but I read jokers review and changed to red,grey, and dark grey,and 5 days later it's wow, I haven't given that much use sine my preference for now is my xba a3 with x5 and 17 or 12e,so I used the 12e with some harder music and wow, it has opened up, now I tried the cowon plenue d again, and in no way should this little thing have bass like this, the trick of amps is to get more of details and bass without having to top out or go to the point of any distortion. A lot of people don't know that the 846 has an internal amplifier, which give it an advantage, but any amp will do the same provide you have good reason order music , even mp3 in the best quality sounds awesome, now there is another secret but it's not a must, called either mojo,cayin c5, ifi dsd dac,amp,but the best of all penmy for penny is,the cayin, because it has the 3d effect of the ifi, and it extra power is needed you can stack two, they have one with a dac and the other without, so two will push anything, and ceaper, and open box and used ,are usually good,well of course you gonna check out the seller

thks for your experience mate cheers
beerchug.gif

Feb 10, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #1,850 of 7,931
I just put them on again and took a chance, x5 with 17k on bass all the way and the treble two other before the end, volume on fiio x5 is 85 and 29 on the 17k and all I can say is omg, the clarity on jazz and classical it's unbelievable, I'm convinced, from now on everything I buy has to be of such quality, I can't fathom what an ak 240 and chord mojo with these sound like, or my note phone with ifi,or chord mojo,by having the black tips on it controls any sibilance, I love it, you can listen for hours and no fatigue, I love bass, tight bass for my music, I don't look for music for a specific headphone, even though it is good to seperate headphones and players according to their weaknesses and strengths, also to fix isolation, I just put memory foams,similar to the ones everybody raves about , to me they all work, I get the cheapest ones, they last forever, all iems that are audiophile are good and price is not always the thing because after a couple of years what we proudly pay 2000 for drops to 700 or less, same goes for 200 and then drops to 60 like my favorites macawgt100s it's funny these remind me of them , except these are so much more comfortable to wear, the macaw has three great tuning filters, I believe , rha makes them or works in conjunction with them, I suggest you try them, but with those you definitely need an amp, but after a month burn you can use with phone and also sound great

Feb 10, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #1,852 of 7,931

How long time do I have to make a burn in and whether it must be constant?

And i need to do it on full volume?

just google

What is the best way of burning-in my earphones?
There are many methods of burning-in your earphones. The most widely used method is to play an array of different music genres. This will help you do a test run for an entire audio spectrum. All the different music has to be played at medium volume levels, to avoid any damage to speakers during initial stages of burning in.
The best way to ensure you have stressed the entire audio spectrum is to play frequency sweeps, radio, white & pink noise, sound channel mixes, heavy drums, and more at a medium volume level.

http://www.tekfusiontechnologies.com/burn-in/

Good to know.

Feb 10, 2016 at 6:29 PM Post #1,854 of 7,931
I guess it also has to do with how loud you play your music with amp because the louder the harsher,so the dark grey tips might be better, the red is good but instead of black I recomend gray it's more tight,

Feb 11, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #1,856 of 7,931
The EX1/T1 soundstage and airiness is uncanny.

But then so is the sound leak. :p

Totally agree! The T1 presentation is like no other I have heard up to now!

Feb 11, 2016 at 4:02 PM Post #1,858 of 7,931
  What's everyone's filter preferred for vocals, classical, and edm? I'm having a hard to undertanding what each of these filters specifically do

Vocals: red-grey-gold or grey-grey-gold 
Classical: grey-grey-green
EDM: red-grey-grey or red-black-gray or red-grey-gold 

The filters change the frequency response of the headphones. I think ljokerl's review has a nice detailed table on what every color does to the sound. 

Feb 11, 2016 at 5:48 PM Post #1,859 of 7,931
My flc8s is very very good sound and better than dunu dn1000, but compare to dnk sometimes i feel they are a little harsh/Shrill in my ears, especially When I listen a thin sound like a woman singing.
Im used RED Grey Grey.and Except this problem the sounds is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back