:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2016 at 8:57 AM Post #631 of 732
  You ask one thing, then answer another thing. Better get some sleep first la 
tongue.gif

No, later comes the gnashing of teeth, and the lamentation of the womenfolk 
wink.gif

No it's just to clarify.  Cause there's a couple of us who want the badge...and by that we  mean the forum badge.  So there's a short list for that.  Thought it might help the mods out instead of them having to scroll through the posts adding stuff manually.

Feb 18, 2016 at 9:02 AM Post #632 of 732
Via MRT:

Red/North South Line: City Hall - from Woodlands take the train going towards Marina Bay/Marina South Pier
Green/East West Line: City Hall - from Changi take the train to Tanah Merah and change to the train going towards Joo Koon
Yellow/Circle Line: Promenade 
Blue/Downtown Line: Promenade or Bayfront - walk via the Helix Bridge from Marina Bay Sands if coming from Bayfront
Purple/North East Line: Alight at Dhoby Ghaut and change to the Red or Circle Line

Via Bus:

36, 56, 75, 97, 171, 195, 960, 961C
36 goes from Changi to Pan Pacific. 

Feel free to add other possible routes :)

Feb 18, 2016 at 9:05 AM Post #633 of 732
  Via MRT:

Red/North South Line: City Hall - from Woodlands take the train going towards Marina Bay/Marina South Pier
Green/East West Line: City Hall - from Changi take the train to Tanah Merah and change to the train going towards Joo Koon
Yellow/Circle Line: Promenade 
Blue/Downtown Line: Promenade or Bayfront - walk via the Helix Bridge from Marina Bay Sands if coming from Bayfront
Purple/North East Line: Alight at Dhoby Ghaut and change to the Red or Circle Line

Via Bus:

A most excellent resource.  Thanks for that and hope to see you there!

Feb 18, 2016 at 9:05 AM Post #634 of 732
Just a day left to Canjam! Really excited to be able to attend this awesome event. Will personally be looking for an endgame IEM for myself, hopefully I can find one there. Currently, the Oriolus is at the top of my to-audition list. Interested to try the new JH audio lineup as well.

If anyone's interested to try stuff in my profile or sig (except desktop gear), do let me know via PM. I'll be there both days. :)

Feb 18, 2016 at 9:17 AM Post #635 of 732
Just a day left to Canjam! Really excited to be able to attend this awesome event. Will personally be looking for an endgame IEM for myself, hopefully I can find one there. Currently, the Oriolus is at the top of my to-audition list. Interested to try the new JH audio lineup as well.

If anyone's interested to try stuff in my profile or sig (except desktop gear), do let me know via PM. I'll be there both days.
smily_headphones1.gif

I myself am looking for that as well.  Perhaps not endgame, but something solid...might be buying the N6 in fact.

Feb 18, 2016 at 9:35 AM Post #637 of 732
  But isn't that on sale on Massdrop right now? Or you hoping to get a better deal?

Well, I do want to hear other things.  I might even purchase a custom if I feel like it.  I'm not sure the deals will be better, but I do hope they are at least somewhat comparable. I'm willing to spill a little more cash if it means have the earphone on hand and being able to see that it is in working order.  Also, massdrop is great but there are the shipping horror stories.  I must admit, with UIEMS, part of me just wants to be able to use it right away.  

Feb 18, 2016 at 9:36 AM Post #638 of 732
You mean the Cayin N6?

Feb 18, 2016 at 9:38 AM Post #640 of 732
  Well, I do want to hear other things.  I might even purchase a custom if I feel like it.  I'm not sure the deals will be better, but I do hope they are at least somewhat comparable. I'm willing to spill a little more cash if it means have the earphone on hand and being able to see that it is in working order.  Also, massdrop is great but there are the shipping horror stories.  I must admit, with UIEMS, part of me just wants to be able to use it right away.  

Go for a custom la, there should be free impression services at Canjam some more. So far Massdrop hasn't given me any shipping problems, over here we have randomly stupid import taxation problems instead, dunno about Singapore >.>

Feb 18, 2016 at 9:38 AM Post #641 of 732
Via Bus:

Thank you! Bus #36 sounds like the most direct route from the airport. It'll be filled with audiophiles then.

Feb 18, 2016 at 9:47 AM Post #643 of 732
  Go for a custom la, there should be free impression services at Canjam some more. So far Massdrop hasn't given me any shipping problems, over here we have randomly stupid import taxation problems instead, dunno about Singapore >.>

Honestly this is a very hard call right now. At the same time I don't mind just splurging out on the N6 (I've tested it for a little bit now)...I'm always tempted by the existence of even more awesome gear.  And that's what Canjam's for.  And that's why my wallet might cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back