:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2016 at 6:42 PM Post #661 of 732
  Hey guys,i have a question to ask. Unfortunately i noticed that there`s a line of visible crack on my JH16 pro,is it possible for me to go visit the Jerry Harvey booth here at CanJam Singapore and ask for help from those guys at the booth? I mean like without the hassle of sending my JH16 all the way to the US to "fix" the problem? LOL

really don't think that it is possible as Jerry will not be bringing his lab along.  you may want to look up Joseph of Jomo instead.  He maybe able to do it for you in Singapore but not at CanJam.

Feb 18, 2016 at 7:42 PM Post #662 of 732
i really wonder how we going to recognize each other when we don't even know each other's face @@

I'll be bringing my usual
hd650
q701+plussound audio cable
btg audio interconnect
shonyun 306a
dx90
q460
xiaomi piston and hybrid
c6iem
mee duos gold

Feb 18, 2016 at 7:57 PM Post #664 of 732
That's what the physical badges we get upon registration are for la

it doesn't write our headfi id so how do we know we holla the right guy?

Feb 18, 2016 at 8:00 PM Post #667 of 732
I'm assuming it does, it is a headfi event after all. I'd be very surprised if I'm mistaken

eventbrite ticket is based off our irl name,maybe we can write our nick ourselves on it, easy recognition

Feb 18, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #670 of 732
eventbrite ticket is based off our irl name,maybe we can write our nick ourselves on it, easy recognition

Even better we just write the gear we brought in the name tag. So I'll just look around for people bringing the KSE1500 lol.

Feb 18, 2016 at 8:20 PM Post #671 of 732
No need to think so much, get there first and see how. Still don't think it will be needed, this ain't their first rodeo.

Yeah actually. I like to keep my head-fi and facebook lives separate haha.

Feb 18, 2016 at 8:27 PM Post #673 of 732
Will bring HD 650 and Oppo HA-2. I'm still a noob in the head-fi world but super excited to get ears full of new gears. Packing hand luggage only for the leg to SG, but booked checkin luggage for the flight back to KL, just in case...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Feb 18, 2016 at 8:38 PM Post #674 of 732
Will bring HD 650 and Oppo HA-2. I'm still a noob in the head-fi world but super excited to get ears full of new gears. Packing hand luggage only for the leg to SG, but booked checkin luggage for the flight back to KL, just in case...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Very naise!  Will probably bring a couple of my IEMs, ER4 for sure....need that as my reference for speed and clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back