:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2016 at 9:58 PM Post #676 of 732
  Hehehe.....well I just bought the N6 from massdrop.  The price was too good to pass up. 

That's a good strategy. You go in Canjam poor, might still get poisoned, but less likely to spend now haha.

That is, until you get to the Noble booth and listen to the N6 and K10 side by side.

"Ohh noooooo..."

Feb 18, 2016 at 10:10 PM Post #677 of 732

That's a good strategy. You go in Canjam poor, might still get poisoned, but less likely to spend now haha.

That is, until you get to the Noble booth and listen to the N6 and K10 side by side.

"Ohh noooooo..."

The K10 price is so high, I can't really be poisoned by it.  There's this point where the price causes poison to become ineffective! 

Feb 18, 2016 at 10:12 PM Post #678 of 732

"Ohh noooooo..."

But on a more serious note, the N6 sounds very good.  And I tried the SE846, W60, UM Pro 50, and several others.  It's got a SQ that puts it in a very good place.

Feb 18, 2016 at 10:22 PM Post #679 of 732
  But on a more serious note, the N6 sounds very good.  And I tried the SE846, W60, UM Pro 50, and several others.  It's got a SQ that puts it in a very good place.

Great to know. If I have time I'll audit it too. Knowing everyone else will be queueing for the K10 lol.

So what's the official attire there?

Will I be denied entry if I come in a tee, knee-length cargos and crocs? 
wink.gif

Feb 19, 2016 at 12:12 AM Post #683 of 732
I will be bringing down my KSE1500 on Saturday in the afternoon if anyone is interested to test together with some EQ setting I made that will make it a whole lot more exciting. Do drop me a PM and preferably bring your own tips! 

Feb 19, 2016 at 12:21 AM Post #684 of 732
Guys anybody could be responsible enough to create temp Whatsapp group for can jam so everyone could meet / organize things swiftly ?

Or firechat? Now that's a nice alternative.

Just saying.

Feb 19, 2016 at 12:39 AM Post #686 of 732
Feb 19, 2016 at 12:51 AM Post #687 of 732
Feb 19, 2016 at 12:55 AM Post #688 of 732
Hi guys, currently typing this from my office in Changi, an extremely forsaken place to work in ><

Been seeing alot of suggestions and recommendations on how to get to Pan Pacific aka Canjam so I'm weighing in since I make the trip almost daily:

1) By train/MRT: Basically you'll get onto the train station location at Terminal 2 (your flight might land in any of the 3 terminals so take note), take the train to Tanah Merah which you'll NEED TO GET OFF, and switch to the train heading in the direction of towards Joo Koon. To help, there will be signs of "To City" pasted on the doors and barriers. After that, just chill on the train all the way to City Hall and get off there. Then you can walk through the underground mall, Citylink (hence avoiding the sun) to Pan Pacific.

2) By bus 36: Looking at the route, the bus ride will not be that long since it will travel on the highway. Best part of the travelling this way is that the bus will stop right outside of Pan Pacific, so there will be minimal walking. You can find the bus at the bus terminal located in the basement of Terminal 2

How much luggage are you carrying?
1) If you're not carrying alot, for example, a backpack and maybe a hand carry bag, you can consider the bus.

2) If you pulling along a medium or large size luggage, consider skipping the bus and getting on the train instead.

3) If both your hands will be full managing your luggages, consider not being a cheapo and taking the cab/taxi instead. Singapore cabs are much cheaper than elsewhere and you will be ensure the most comfortable trip. Do note that there will be a surcharge in addition to other surcharges so YMMV. What's unlikely to happen is your getting cheated, most of our taxi drivers are honest.

If you put up a "Heading to Canjam" sign, who knows, you might be able to share a ride with other audiophiles!

Feb 19, 2016 at 12:56 AM Post #689 of 732
Heading home to Singapore in 8 hours. C'yall tomorrow!

Please PM me to arrange auditions if you wanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back