:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2016 at 4:03 AM Post #616 of 732
  IMPORTANT!  Hey guys, listen up!  I've been going over the show info with Ethan and Jude, and it looks like CanJam Sg is going to be a killer show.  Based on my past life as a CanJam organizer, and past experience with the long lines at the start of CanJam SoCal and CanJam London, I HIGHLY ADVISE that you guys buy your passes in advance on Eventbrite, and to arrive early for check-in.  You'll want to do so to avoid the line/wait to get in Saturday morning.  Trust me on this one.  There's too much to hear, and too little time to waste.  
smile.gif

My my!

this reminds me of AFA and ComicFiesta. need to early and beat the home crowd

Feb 18, 2016 at 4:04 AM Post #617 of 732
Omg so exciting...
Can't wait for CanJam!!! :D

If anyone wants to meet me up for listening to gear or food, just drop me a PM. :)

Feb 18, 2016 at 4:12 AM Post #618 of 732
Hi

i initially bought the 2 day pass but am only able to make it for 1 day now. I requested for a refund but i dont think it has been processed. Can one of the admin/organiser help me out with this?

Feb 18, 2016 at 4:16 AM Post #619 of 732
Feb 18, 2016 at 5:11 AM Post #622 of 732
ezekiel77
Follow like Singaporean do, can chop place using tissue packet..:D  

Wah it's still being practiced?!

Salute.

Feb 18, 2016 at 5:27 AM Post #623 of 732
Hey guys, we are expecting a very big crowd this weekend. In order to help expedite everyone getting in quickly, I would recommend purchasing your tickets through Eventbrite as your badge can then be automatically printed at Registration. Please use this link: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/canjam-singapore-2016-tickets-18979344731?aff=es2

Tickets can also be purchased at the door with cash or vis credit card (through Eventbrite). Look forward to seeing everyone in a couple days!

gs1000.gif

Feb 18, 2016 at 6:07 AM Post #624 of 732
  Hey guys, we are expecting a very big crowd this weekend. In order to help expedite everyone getting in quickly, I would recommend purchasing your tickets through Eventbrite as your badge can then be automatically printed at Registration. Please use this link: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/canjam-singapore-2016-tickets-18979344731?aff=es2

Tickets can also be purchased at the door with cash or vis credit card (through Eventbrite). Look forward to seeing everyone in a couple days!

gs1000.gif

Ohhhh is this a physical badge or the online one for our sig...sorry if this sounds silly I'm dead tired right now haha?

Feb 18, 2016 at 6:12 AM Post #626 of 732
  Go get some rest la then. And this is the physical one, not the forum profile badge.

Hahaha no I believe this is the list for those who want the forum badge.  Cause clearly our internet lives are more important.

Those who need forum badges, please copy and paste and update this list.  Thanks!

1) @thatonenoob
2) @nino9
3)
4)

Feb 18, 2016 at 7:57 AM Post #627 of 732
Bought my flight tickets, booked my hotel, and bought the CanJam ticket, I can't wait to try those 64 audio universals!

Feb 18, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #629 of 732
  The real question is....is your wallet ready?

There will be a time where men will part with what's left of the content of their wallet and bank account but for now... let's celebrate this joyous occasion first.

[size=10.8333px]The pain will come a bit later I suppose...[/size]

confused_face.gif

Feb 18, 2016 at 8:36 AM Post #630 of 732
  Hahaha no I believe this is the list for those who want the forum badge.  Cause clearly our internet lives are more important.

You ask one thing, then answer another thing. Better get some sleep first la 
tongue.gif

There will be a time where men will part with what's left of the content of their wallet and bank account but for now... let's celebrate this joyous occasion first.
The pain will come a bit later I suppose...

confused_face.gif

No, later comes the gnashing of teeth, and the lamentation of the womenfolk 
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back