:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2016 at 1:18 AM Post #601 of 732

Green line to City Hall from Changi ^^

Thanks. Sorry for sounding nooby, but would alighting from Bugis MRT be ok as well?

Feb 18, 2016 at 1:20 AM Post #602 of 732
Originally Posted by ezekiel77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks. Sorry for sounding nooby, but would alighting from Bugis MRT be ok as well?

though it's on the green line but the train line to changi is like a spilt road so u will need to change train at Tanah Merah station and take the one bound for Joo Koon

you may know understand what im talking about now but if u google 'singapore MRT map', you will get an idea

the train from Changi doesnt connect to Bugis directly (i.e Changi to Joo Koon)

Feb 18, 2016 at 1:26 AM Post #603 of 732
  Guys, I'm going straight from JB to Woodlands, which MRT station is the most convenience to access Pan Pacific / Canjam, Esplanade of Promenade?

Is this faster for you or would taking the Causeway Express / Johor Express that alights at Queens Street Terminal (Bugis) faster for u?

Becoz if u are taking the Express buses, Cityhall is just one station away from Bugis and my experience with these Express bus are quite pleasent, RM 3.2 to bring you to Bugis

Feb 18, 2016 at 1:48 AM Post #605 of 732
thanks guys I don't mind walking from city hall, it's great meeting place and underground pass is nice

Feb 18, 2016 at 2:01 AM Post #606 of 732
  Is this faster for you or would taking the Causeway Express / Johor Express that alights at Queens Street Terminal (Bugis) faster for u?

Becoz if u are taking the Express buses, Cityhall is just one station away from Bugis and my experience with these Express bus are quite pleasent, RM 3.2 to bring you to Bugis

I have limited experience in singapore, this express bus u mention is from Larkin or JB Sentral / KIK? if its cheap is a plus too i just want to limit walking / exchange. and my cepas card still have good amount loaded.

Feb 18, 2016 at 2:31 AM Post #608 of 732
  I have limited experience in singapore, this express bus u mention is from Larkin or JB Sentral / KIK? if its cheap is a plus too i just want to limit walking / exchange. and my cepas card still have good amount loaded.

it's from Msia immigration.

after you clear it, head down to the bus terminal within the building

there are buses which goes to woodlands, kranji and other places

the one i always take is towards Queen Street terminal (Causeway Link / Johore express) which is 5 mins walk to Bugis MRT station and 1 station away from City Hall station

it's about RM 3.2 and i'll say it's very cheap, not sure if cepas card is acceptable

Feb 18, 2016 at 2:46 AM Post #609 of 732

Audio 123
Money leow already cannot hoot just got myself  LAu, Ether C and Magister at one go..
Don't what had come to me, may be going pisang (banana) already..

Going to miss the 1st CanJam in SG. May be next time.

Feb 18, 2016 at 2:50 AM Post #610 of 732
IMPORTANT!  Hey guys, listen up!  I've been going over the show info with Ethan and Jude, and it looks like CanJam Sg is going to be a killer show.  Based on my past life as a CanJam organizer, and past experience with the long lines at the start of CanJam SoCal and CanJam London, I HIGHLY ADVISE that you guys buy your passes in advance on Eventbrite, and to arrive early for check-in.  You'll want to do so to avoid the line/wait to get in Saturday morning.  Trust me on this one.  There's too much to hear, and too little time to waste.  
smile.gif

Feb 18, 2016 at 3:03 AM Post #611 of 732
It's like Disneyland for audiophiles. The lines will be long for the most popular rides haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back