:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2015 at 2:50 AM Post #46 of 732
Great, we want to bring our new products to the Canjam, where should we make reservation for the event? :beerchug:

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Oct 14, 2015 at 5:18 AM Post #50 of 732

Plus the GST refund at the airport.

Good point, I totally forgot about that. But then, I'm not planning to get anything, I'm sure nothing will be there to tempt my wallet, right? Right? 
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 14, 2015 at 7:05 AM Post #53 of 732
Wow it's just 1 hour away with plane from my place.

Jakarta next please? Please? There are a lot of Head-Fiers here in Jakarta. 

Oct 14, 2015 at 7:24 AM Post #54 of 732
  Still bitter I'm on the other side of the world at the wrong time (as always except once) but if I cant be there for this I might as well loiter here in the thread.

Lol, you just went to one!  I guess you'll have to wait for CanJam London 2016... first world problems.  
biggrin.gif

Wow, everyone is so happy!  
smile.gif
  I should start making graphics for every city in the world, because clearly CanJam is the key to world peace, and goodwill amongst all of mankind.  
biggrin.gif

Man..  you are very talented in making these logos and I feel like stealing your design and putting on my next CIEM...

Thank you sir!  Actually, hold off on the CIEM thing... I'll explain later.  
wink.gif

Not going to miss this. I'll be there! 

After waiting years to meet you, I get to see you twice within the span of one year!  Gonna be fantastic!  
smile.gif

Will SENNHEISER have a demo unit for the jesus 'phone? (PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE!).

@Rosmadi Mahmood, sounds like a question for you!

Great, we want to bring our new products to the Canjam, where should we make reservation for the event?
beerchug.gif

Hi Andy, please PM @third_eye with your contact info, and he'll get back to you asap.  Thanks!  
smile.gif

Oct 14, 2015 at 7:54 AM Post #57 of 732
subbed! always reading about canjam on head-fi, finally get the chance to attend one!

Oct 14, 2015 at 8:23 AM Post #58 of 732
  mmm......yeah, I agree. CanJam logos look smashingly handsome. Kudos to the graphics artist.

Thank you.  
redface.gif

BTW guys, I've started a Singaporean Head-Fiers Group.

From previous CanJams, I've found that such groups are great places to get to know one another, organize surrounding events like group dinners and ad-hoc meets, or just to decide what portable gear we want to bring and share.  There's a link to the group in my sig.  Please consider joining?  Thanks!  
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back