:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2015 at 9:32 PM Post #33 of 732
Quote:

Not going to miss this. I'll be there! 

@third_eye I'll be needing one of those parking passes! 
wink_face.gif

Got you covered!
beerchug.gif

Oct 13, 2015 at 10:49 PM Post #34 of 732
Now all I need is to come up with a good reason for work to send me to Singapore again... Can't be too hard as it worked for Canjam@RMAF :)

Oct 14, 2015 at 12:24 AM Post #38 of 732
Holy moly! 6 hours drive away, but the closest to home yet!

Oct 14, 2015 at 12:35 AM Post #39 of 732
mmmm....wow! Singapore is just 3 1/2 jet hours away from home. Question: 1. Will Audeze have the LCD 4 available for demo? (duh!) 2. Will SENNHEISER have a demo unit for the jesus 'phone? (PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE!).

Oct 14, 2015 at 1:45 AM Post #43 of 732
For those not from Singapore, personally I won't worry too much about staying/parking) at Pan Pacific. Singapore is so small anyway and so well connected, either by roads and expressway, or by rail, that no matter where you choose to stay, it's only an hour of cab ride away. And honestly speaking, cab rides in Singapore is one of the cheapest and most readily available in the world, from my experiences studying in the U.S and touring elsewhere.

If anyone here need advice or suggestions, I'm sure the Singapore head-fiers here will be more than glad to help.

The date of this CanJam couldn't be anymore spot on: One week before my annual military reservist/training!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back