Fitting triple.fi10 comfortably
May 25, 2011 at 5:51 PM Post #16 of 21
Finally, I gave up.  I sent mine to Fisher hearing to get them remolded.  
biggrin.gif

May 25, 2011 at 8:59 PM Post #17 of 21

Quote:
Finally, I gave up.  I sent mine to Fisher hearing to get them remolded.  
biggrin.gif

The TF10 in a nutshell: if it doesn't fit, sell it or reshell it 
biggrin.gif

May 25, 2011 at 11:35 PM Post #18 of 21
too bad jyp. i had a great fit with acceptable comfort with the reverse olive foam tips not to mention the best sound of these TF10s evar. gotta say i traded them for a pair of K702s cos im not using them as much as i thought. still they're nice & a great IEM for the price they sell for nowadays.

May 28, 2011 at 2:01 PM Post #19 of 21
Scottiebabie!  I finally try the Shure olives with another of my ultimate ears IEMs and you are right.  I agree that they give a better insulation than all the other tips I have tried.  Even more than de Comply... I'll try to resell my unused Comply.

As for the reshell... It is not that I can't find a good fit for my TF10.  It is just for the fun of trying a custom molded IEM.  And I also hope that this is going to help the insulation even a bet better.   I will see.  

Sep 1, 2012 at 4:58 PM Post #20 of 21
After 2 years of trying every possible combination with these IEMs, I've given them up and posted them for sale. Their clarity and overall sound production is fantastic, but I have never found any means to make them comfortable. The silicone earpieces never sealed, the comply foam always hurt and slipped out with any type of exercise. I tried the flip-flop mod. In the end, I think they will serve someone else better. 

Sep 1, 2012 at 7:59 PM Post #21 of 21
If you can remain as still as a manequin, the silicone tips are great.  I found the complys to work fine but it takes some treble away and even those ache after an hour or so.  Unfortunately the bores are just too thick and I suspect people will have same complaints with UE900.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back