FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Sep 12, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #4,067 of 4,896

Where did you order your TG334 from?

Retail stores no longer stock them as Suyama San took the business decision to build them on order basis, presumably to avoid sets floating around in the grey market

Jaben Jakarta

Sep 16, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #4,069 of 4,896
Ranges from 1100 USD upwards if you ask me. People who have them are unwilling to let go now that it's made to order with lengthy waiting time.

Sep 16, 2015 at 2:46 PM Post #4,071 of 4,896
Considering getting 1 for 1.5k sgd baha

If u can get one for S$1500, then I'd say go for it. The TG334 remains one of the best universal IEM I've ever come across.

Sep 18, 2015 at 4:18 AM Post #4,072 of 4,896
FitEar is the weirdest audio company I've come across.

To buy their products, you need to provide your personal details (phone, address, email) and wait ~2 months even for their universals lol.

Sep 18, 2015 at 7:05 AM Post #4,074 of 4,896
  Can you buy it, even when your are not fluent in japanese and not a resident of Japan(concerning the ordering of universals)?

I think you can buy FitEar IEMS in most (if not all) Jaben Stores in Asia-Pacific.

Sep 18, 2015 at 7:13 AM Post #4,075 of 4,896

FitEar is the weirdest audio company I've come across.

To buy their products, you need to provide your personal details (phone, address, email) and wait ~2 months even for their universals lol.

I concur. Everything considered, it seems their business principle is one of a kind in the first place compared to other companies. They look like they place little, or even no emphasis into generating profits or expanding their business. They impose rules upon their customers unlike other competitors and somehow that has us all begging for more of their stuff  
tongue.gif

Sep 18, 2015 at 7:21 AM Post #4,076 of 4,896
  I concur. Everything considered, it seems their business principle is one of a kind in the first place compared to other companies. They look like they place little, or even no emphasis into generating profits or expanding their business. They impose rules upon their customers unlike other competitors and somehow that has us all begging for more of their stuff  
tongue.gif

Suyama-san runs Fitear as a side business to his probably much more profitable hearing aid business. He probably does Fitear out of love, and hearing aids out of practicality.  With Japan`s aging society, hearing aids must be a huge growth industry.  

Sep 18, 2015 at 7:23 AM Post #4,077 of 4,896

Suyama-san runs Fitear as a side business to his probably much more profitable hearing aid business. He probably does Fitear out of love, and hearing aids out of practicality.  With Japan`s aging society, hearing aids must be a huge growth industry.  

Really? I heard that 80% of Japanese musicians use FitEar as their Custom IEM of choice. That's impressive for just a side business.

Sep 18, 2015 at 8:44 AM Post #4,079 of 4,896
Problem is, I do not live in this region(more like good ol´ Europe)...
Any recommendations of sources there?

But nevertheless, thanks for your reply.

Not sure, try shooting them an email.

From what I've been told, they don't sell their stuff for every country. Some even restricted to Japan only (like Monet).

If everything else fails, there's always a work around but I think the mods will not allow us to discuss that here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back