FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Jun 6, 2014 at 1:12 AM Post #3,589 of 4,896
  Do anyone know a good double-flange tips for TG334? I have been trying all the tips i can get my hands on, and none of them can provide me any comfort i look for

posted this in another forum but would like to share here.. so far i let 4 other ppl to try all get superb seal and SQ

Like to share IMHO the best tips for TG334.. I find that the hole of the tips.. the length of the stem and the distance from the hole to the titanium tube affect the sound of the TG334. Single flange tip the distance from hole to titanium tip too short thus got mid bump and bass is not as tight. Thus the default dual flange tips offer the best of the mids, high and low for TG334.
Comparing the 3 dual flange... left default fitear, Meelectronic new dual flange tips and follow by meelectronic older version.. The default fitear tips is good but i got itchiness inside my ear.. and thus very uncomfortable... maybe is the material of the silicon that cause the discomfort.
 [attach]1123073[/attach]

I loves the sound from the Meelectronic older version tips but the new one is softer and the diameter of the hole is bigger. I need to cut the stem of the newer version to match the older tip... 

so far bigger hole vs smaller hole it affect the bass... bass is tighter and slam hard for bigger hole. high is a little too bright for smaller hole also..
stem too long mean hole distance to titanium tube further the mids and high is drown out. totally sound like normal IEM.. no fitear magic.:s13:

Jun 10, 2014 at 10:01 PM Post #3,590 of 4,896
The TG!334 overseas is quite pricey compared to what you can get them in Japan. I bought the TG!334 twice after selling the first pair off by mistake. Between the TG!334 and MH335DW CIEM, I actually listen to the TG!334 more. Having said that the MH335DW has a Studio Reference mod which may finally make me drop the TG!334 off my #1 list.

I had a chance to listen to the universal Roxannes for a week before passing it onto Currawong and although the Rox was quite well done sonically, it simply wasn't my taste. So for now, until my Studio Reference mod is complete, the TG!334 remains my fav daily earphone. Have I got full use of the money I spent on it? Most definitely.

Same here, 335DW is impressive in terms of SQ but the Togo 334s are just more easygoing and fun to listen to. Have tried the Rox,no comment...

Jun 13, 2014 at 1:48 AM Post #3,593 of 4,896
Hi all. I had the pleasure of demoing the TG334s yesterday against the SE846s and my UM Miracles. I was blown away by the 334s!

Balking slightly at the price given that I already own Miracles and can't justify splitting roughly $2500 on IEMs, I did some reading and noticed that Joker and some others rate the Miracles higher than the 334s. I've also noticed some comments that the 334s aren't necessarily all-genre earphones so I'm wondering if others can compare the Miracles to the 334s in the context of where (genres / preferences / tastes) they feel the 334s may be better or worse than the Miracles.

Jun 13, 2014 at 1:36 PM Post #3,594 of 4,896
I wish the 334's had a fit more like the 111's. My ears are rather small and the shape of the TG334 kind of falls out of my ear when I have tried them. Either way, I would have to probably sacrifice my education in order to own some TG334's myself.

Jun 15, 2014 at 7:18 AM Post #3,595 of 4,896
  I wish the 334's had a fit more like the 111's. My ears are rather small and the shape of the TG334 kind of falls out of my ear when I have tried them. Either way, I would have to probably sacrifice my education in order to own some TG334's myself.

Yes, but not sure if my canals are small like yours.  If you typically use the small tips, yes you are.  XD  I had trouble with 334 falling out all as it's bulky and the motion of walking around cause that.  What I found that helped is high friction silicone tips that helps keep it in place, and the problem is I had a set that was perfect fold old skull candy phones, and they don't provide those any more.  
frown.gif
 tupac got those tips now.

This this the tips I used.  The most perfect tips I've ever used.  I would like to hoard them.  Let me know where I can find them guyz.

Jun 15, 2014 at 11:55 AM Post #3,597 of 4,896

Dude, THE problem is: If you don't know the brand how do you expect us me to source them?

They look a bit like Ortofon's and/or every generic JVC/UE tip on Ebay:

Quote:
  Yes, but not sure if my canals are small like yours.  If you typically use the small tips, yes you are.  XD  I had trouble with 334 falling out all as it's bulky and the motion of walking around cause that.  What I found that helped is high friction silicone tips that helps keep it in place, and the problem is I had a set that was perfect fold old skull candy phones, and they don't provide those any more.  
frown.gif
 tupac got those tips now.

This this the tips I used.  The most perfect tips I've ever used.  I would like to hoard them.  Let me know where I can find them guyz.

FMJ, I don't believe they make that model anymore or come with these tips.  They are not Orthofones as I've tried them and they created distortions.

Jun 15, 2014 at 12:15 PM Post #3,598 of 4,896
  .....and the problem is I had a set that was perfect fold old skull candy phones, and they don't provide those any more.

This this the tips I used.  The most perfect tips I've ever used.

FMJ, I don't believe they make that model anymore or come with these tips.  They are not Orthofones as I've tried them and they created distortions.

SilverEars,  Need a little clarification here, please:

What exactly are you saying in the "fold" sentence? (Spell check is your friend).

Is your picture the "old Skull Candy" tips you are looking for?  Do you know what model SK phone it was?

What kind of "distortion" do "Orthofones" Ortofon tips have. Most people think they are one of, if not the best tips made for 334's, 1plus2's, IE8/80's, and most every large nozzle IEM made. Very curious about this...?

What does "FMJ" mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back