Fischer Amps: FA-4 E XB - Rhapsody series (3/4/5 drivers upcoming)
Aug 12, 2013 at 6:17 AM Post #48 of 2,161
This is one phone which has flown under the radar. Hopefully soon this will change.

Aug 12, 2013 at 7:36 AM Post #49 of 2,161
Quote:

I usually don't care for graphs, but I'm impressed with the boosted sub-bass.

Here's the FR graph specifically for the FA-4 E XB:

Aug 12, 2013 at 8:27 AM Post #50 of 2,161
Quote:
The descriptions of these keep reminding me of the SM64. Has anyone had the opportunity to compare both? A battle of the EU IEMs!

Yeah a comparison of this and the SM64 and Heir 4.Ai would be great! Value IEMS right beside each other!

Aug 12, 2013 at 9:24 AM Post #51 of 2,161
Is this real? People talking in this thread apart cecala and me? xD

I can compare a bit the sm3v2 without filters and the fischer amps, as far as i know the sm64 is an improved version of the sm3.

Well the sm3v2 are without the filters as i said a thing that improve the treble, clarity and detail but i still feel there is a veil in the sound compared to the fischer amps, the fischer amps share more things in common with the um3x than with the sm3. To start the treble of the fa is way more extended than the sm3 and the sound is brighter clear and detailed, the sm3 are a bit of dark sound, the soundstage of the fa is a tad wider and separation is better but the more important difference is the imaging i feel the fischers are more like the um3x outstanding separation but sound is more in front while the sm3 presentation how can i say like they were envolving you but that presentation fails with music as rock and make the sound darker, i rather prefer the fa presentation with its outstanding separation, wider soundstage, brighter and natural presentation. The bass of the fa has more quantity and punch more or less like um3x bass and its very fass and deep.

Aug 12, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #52 of 2,161
Quote:
Is this real? People talking in this thread apart cecala and me? xD

There are a lot more people interested in this gem than you think! 
wink_face.gif

Comparisons with other IEMs will certainly attract more attention to the fa 4e xb so keep 'em coming!

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #53 of 2,161
Quote:
There are a lot more people interested in this gem than you think! 
wink_face.gif

Not according to Head-Fi stats: 52 posts (including yours—and now 53) and only 1556 views in just over two months. Perhaps Mr Kurdt-bada is quite happy keeping this thread in relative obscurity?

My suggestion for Mr Kurdt-bada, if he wants to have more people interested in this thread, is, for one thing, to change the thread title to something more or less like this: "Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany" (using capital letters is usually not a bad idea in these instances)

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:14 AM Post #54 of 2,161
Quote:

Not according to Head-Fi stats: 52 posts (including yours—and now 53) and only 1556 views in just over two months. Perhaps Mr Kurdt-bada is pretty happy keeping this thread in relative obscurity?

My suggestion for Mr Kurdt-bada, if he wants to have more people interested in this thread, is, for one thing, to change the thread title to something more or less like this: "Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4 Balanced-Armature IEM From Germany" (using capital letters is always a good idea)

Two months isn't long, maybe also due to not many people having owned Fisher Amps before

There are so many new IEMs and new companies on the market right now its a bloodbath! Good for us though (but definitely not the wallet) 
biggrin.gif

Aug 12, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #60 of 2,161
Fr charts dont represent exactly how these iems sound. To me they are balanced the thing is that highs and bass are really well extended, but mids are present as well detailed clear with great voices.

Other models like the small brother fa 3e are said they are like an improved version of the se 535 the fa 4e keep the same soundsig but with better extension soundstage separation and more punch. The fa 4e iems are an improved version of the fa 3e not a different sounding iem

A friend of mine from spain had the pfe 232 before the fa 4e and found them way more v shape than the fa 4e

What is fotm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back