FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Nuforce NE-700X earphones / IEM (non-mic version) - post your thoughts here
Dec 23, 2010 at 11:33 AM Post #46 of 235
Excellent review. They don't look too much larger in diameter than the RE-Zero so hopefully no issues for me, Hopefully mine comes early next week.

It's a shame they don't come with a chin slider since I use that to make over the ear easier and so the cable over the ear doesn't go anywhere.

Dec 23, 2010 at 2:01 PM Post #47 of 235
Larry, anssisa and TheGame, thanks for the early reviews They are well written and informative!

I have a set on the way, and was wondering what tips you found gave the best sound?
It sounds like the stock single flange are pretty good, but I would like to know what others have experimented with and what the results were.

I have UE single and double flange, sony hybrid clones, and complys that should all fit..just wanted to cut to the chase if there is any consensus on best option(s).

Thanks!

Dec 23, 2010 at 11:30 PM Post #48 of 235
I'm guessing this is a sign :) I tried to buy them just now and it kept saying there was some error and was unable to process my payment. Maybe this means I'm supposed to save my money or something.

I'll try calling them tomorrow and see if I can pay by paypal and if not then I'll have to settle for my Brainwavz M2.

Dec 23, 2010 at 11:36 PM Post #49 of 235

Quote:
I'm guessing this is a sign :) I tried to buy them just now and it kept saying there was some error and was unable to process my payment. Maybe this means I'm supposed to save my money or something.

I'll try calling them tomorrow and see if I can pay by paypal and if not then I'll have to settle for my Brainwavz M2.

Have you tried their Amazon store?
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 24, 2010 at 12:04 AM Post #50 of 235
LOL so much for that idea
evil_smiley.gif
I guess that wasn't a good enough sign for you! I'm hoping for these to go along with my Brainwavz M2 and if it works out well I'll be good with universal earphones for a long time...hopefully

However I did not check Amazon. I checked it yesterday and there was no listing for the NE-700X so I assumed they would not be up but I guess I shouldn't assume because they are there! Thanks for the tip and the NE-700X are now ordered. If all goes well I'll be getting a nice post Christmas gift for myself on Monday.

Dec 24, 2010 at 12:16 AM Post #51 of 235

Quote:
LOL so much for that idea
evil_smiley.gif
I guess that wasn't a good enough sign for you! I'm hoping for these to go along with my Brainwavz M2 and if it works out well I'll be good with universal earphones for a long time...hopefully

However I did not check Amazon. I checked it yesterday and there was no listing for the NE-700X so I assumed they would not be up but I guess I shouldn't assume because they are there! Thanks for the tip and the NE-700X are now ordered. If all goes well I'll be getting a nice post Christmas gift for myself on Monday.

And just to spread some Christmas cheer:

http://www.amazon.com/NuForce-NE-700X-High-Fidelity-Earphones/dp/B004GFNDDG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1293167757&sr=8-2

Sorry, it's always fun spending other peoples money,
tongue.gif

Dec 24, 2010 at 12:41 AM Post #53 of 235

Quote:
Well in that case you should get these since it's only fair to spend your money now.

LoL...no fair, mine was only $55 and in relation to your problem sourcing the NE700Xs. But who knows what the future holds.

Dec 24, 2010 at 4:21 AM Post #54 of 235

Quote:
Larry, anssisa and TheGame, thanks for the early reviews They are well written and informative!

I have a set on the way, and was wondering what tips you found gave the best sound?
It sounds like the stock single flange are pretty good, but I would like to know what others have experimented with and what the results were.

I have UE single and double flange, sony hybrid clones, and complys that should all fit..just wanted to cut to the chase if there is any consensus on best option(s).

Thanks!

I have not needed to try any other tips than the medium silicone tips that came pre-installed.  With my NE-7M the stock tips were a little thin and didn't isolate well or seal for the best bass, so I used Shure E2c tips or Complys T400 foam tips.  But the stock tips with the NE-700X are better quality and I haven't messed with them.

Dec 24, 2010 at 2:38 PM Post #55 of 235

Quote:
Quote:
Well in that case you should get these since it's only fair to spend your money now.

LoL...no fair, mine was only $55 and in relation to your problem sourcing the NE700Xs. But who knows what the future holds.

Maybe it wasn't that fair but I can afford to be a generous spender when it's other people's money :)  

I wonder if Nuforce is still shipping today. If they are I'll get it Monday and if not probably Wednesday or Thursday. I haven't bought anything in a while so something to look forward to in my mail next week.

Dec 24, 2010 at 11:14 PM Post #56 of 235

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Maybe it wasn't that fair but I can afford to be a generous spender when it's other people's money :)  

I wonder if Nuforce is still shipping today. If they are I'll get it Monday and if not probably Wednesday or Thursday. I haven't bought anything in a while so something to look forward to in my mail next week.

Mine left the USA for Canada yesterday...so hopefully I get them next week. I was a big fan of the under-valued NE-8s and hopefully these kick it up a notch!

Dec 25, 2010 at 10:25 AM Post #58 of 235

Quote:
Hey Jason!

Where are the NE-700-M´s? They don´t seem to be available on your site nor on Amazon.com.
I´m aiming for them to be my belated christmas gift :)

Not sure either, but the 700X's are the exact same except to microphone. And I find the less in the path of the signal to your ears, the better.
wink.gif

Dec 25, 2010 at 11:46 AM Post #59 of 235
@ MacedonianHero:

I hear you, but an extra wire for the MIC shouldn´t intefere that much with the SQ or does it? As I commute to work 1,5h on a cold (and sometimes noisy) bus, my only hope is a pair of in-ear phones that isolate decently, give a nice SQ from my iPhone and make me forget that I´m freezing my nose of. The MIC is mostly a bonus for not having to search my pockets to answer when wifey calls in the middle of my sleep just to check that I´m on the same bus that I ALWAYS take EVERYDAY :wink:

So where can I get the NE-700M´s?

OT: Hope you guys are having a nice holiday

Dec 25, 2010 at 12:09 PM Post #60 of 235

Quote:
@ MacedonianHero:

I hear you, but an extra wire for the MIC shouldn´t intefere that much with the SQ or does it?

It can...and often does.
smile.gif

You can still use the MIC on your phone with the IEMs in your ears to make a call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back