FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Nuforce NE-700X earphones / IEM (non-mic version) - post your thoughts here
Dec 14, 2010 at 12:23 PM Post #16 of 235
NE-700 first shipment is scheduled to arrive Dec 20 and we plan to start taking orders on Dec 17.  There should be enough time for all USA customers to receive the order before Christmas. We ship by USPS Priority Mail (normally 2 to 3 days anywhere in the US).

Dec 14, 2010 at 3:38 PM Post #18 of 235
I would rather enjoy them than read about it although I did read your thoughts on them :p I'm hoping to get a pair when it is in stock.

Dec 15, 2010 at 12:11 AM Post #19 of 235

Quote:
I would rather enjoy them than read about it although I did read your thoughts on them :p I'm hoping to get a pair when it is in stock.

Now I feel like my last post was kinda stupid and pointless - sorry.  I was just encouraging others to try them out.

Dec 16, 2010 at 3:02 PM Post #20 of 235
I had a great experience with the Nuforce NE-6/7 based on your review--had a sound that I preferred to the hifiman RE2 at the time. My NE6 snagged in two exactly a year after I bought them, so I picked up some meelec m6s on the cheap to fill the void. 

I also ordered the Xears TD100-II, but now I'm interested in these! I think it's cause the NE6 served me so well. For those of you who get it, keep posting and reviewing! $65 seems like a great deal. 

Dec 17, 2010 at 9:07 PM Post #21 of 235
One of the main characteristic of NE-700X is a solid and punchy bass. This earphone is also very balance that you can play loud without distortion for rock music. We also want to improve the reliability of our earphones and the 700 series are built to last and extensively tested.

Dec 17, 2010 at 9:55 PM Post #22 of 235

Quote:
Quote:

Now I feel like my last post was kinda stupid and pointless - sorry.  I was just encouraging others to try them out.

Well I do plan on getting one when it is in stock. Hopefully I will prefer it to my other sub $100 iem that I will have which in a month or so should be too many.

A quick question however. How is the nozzle length on the NE-700X. I remember seeing that the nozzle is pretty short so tips might fall out while trying to take the earphones out. Does the NE-700X have that problem?

Dec 17, 2010 at 10:10 PM Post #23 of 235
Now that I am FINALLY done with my classes for the semester, I can finally get to work on my review of the NE-700Xs which will undoubtedly be positive. I'm really impressed with their overall sound signature and technical proficiency, considering their $65 price.

Dec 18, 2010 at 2:59 AM Post #24 of 235

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well I do plan on getting one when it is in stock. Hopefully I will prefer it to my other sub $100 iem that I will have which in a month or so should be too many.

A quick question however. How is the nozzle length on the NE-700X. I remember seeing that the nozzle is pretty short so tips might fall out while trying to take the earphones out. Does the NE-700X have that problem?

I have not had a tip even come close to trying to fall off, nozzle length is just fine.

Dec 18, 2010 at 4:06 PM Post #25 of 235

Quote:
I've spent a bit of time listening to the new Nuforce NE-700X over the past few weeks, and wanted to post my impressions of them.

Hi HeadphoneAddict,

I noticed that you used to own the Phonak PFE.  I have a pair of PFE as my only IEM right now and I use the grey filters.  How would you describe the sound of the Nuforce in comparison to the PFE?  To me the PFE sounds clean and detailed but the bass is a bit lacking.  I listen mostly to Jazz and Classical music.

Thanks!

Tony

Dec 19, 2010 at 1:59 AM Post #26 of 235

Quote:
Quote:
I've spent a bit of time listening to the new Nuforce NE-700X over the past few weeks, and wanted to post my impressions of them.

Hi HeadphoneAddict,

I noticed that you used to own the Phonak PFE.  I have a pair of PFE as my only IEM right now and I use the grey filters.  How would you describe the sound of the Nuforce in comparison to the PFE?  To me the PFE sounds clean and detailed but the bass is a bit lacking.  I listen mostly to Jazz and Classical music.

Thanks!

Tony

Going from my memory of the PFE sound, the PFE would be close to the Xcape's sound.  So I'm guessing the comparison of NE-700X to PFE would be similar to what I found with NE-700X vs the Xcape.  Auditory memory is short, and I have to go by notes and memory which may still not be accurate.

Dec 20, 2010 at 2:01 PM Post #27 of 235
Hi Larry,

Thanks for your impressions.

Do you have any idea how the NE-700X compares to the RE-0?  I've got RE-0 now, and some days I love their detail and other days I think they're too thin sounding.  I want a pair of affordable universal IEMs to wear on a plane trip to Hawaii in February.  Speaking of that, how do you think the airplane noise isolation would be on the NE-700X?

Thanks,

Harley.

Dec 20, 2010 at 9:53 PM Post #30 of 235
Since it's being sold now does that mean the trial offer no longer available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back