First Impressions: ALO Audio the "National" Portable Headphone Amp (The Continental's Younger Sibling)
Sep 10, 2014 at 8:33 PM Post #77 of 91
Good for you. I think you're going to really like its sound. Just noticed that it has been discontinued recently. Good you got it when you did...

Sep 10, 2014 at 8:54 PM Post #78 of 91
I will let you know half way through next week. :) Yeah I really got lucky it was the last Amp they had in stock. It was a demo one (only 3 to 5 hours of play) for 55% off!

I will also compare it to the ALO PanAm. I wish ALO could start a new batch of Continental. :)

Sep 18, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #79 of 91
can the national drive the audeze lcd2 rev2 , and does it have a nice warm sound sig with good bass

Sep 18, 2014 at 6:52 PM Post #80 of 91
I will let you know half way through next week. :) Yeah I really got lucky it was the last Amp they had in stock. It was a demo one (only 3 to 5 hours of play) for 55% off!

I will also compare it to the ALO PanAm. I wish ALO could start a new batch of Continental. :)

Could you take pics of it? :)

Sep 19, 2014 at 12:01 PM Post #83 of 91
  can the national drive the audeze lcd2 rev2 , and does it have a nice warm sound sig with good bass

I have the LCD2 Rev2 and I tried last night. Yes the ALO National can drive the LCD2, however I will not tell you how it performs yet because I only put 10 hours on the Amp so far. I will try to do more listening sessions in the weekend. 
I will also compare the National to my ALO PanAm and my Woo WA6-SE and I will keep you updated.

Jan 13, 2015 at 10:36 PM Post #84 of 91
Hey guys,
I'm trying to rebuild my portable rig. 
I already have a killer DAP that has amazing dac(dual wolfson) but a horrible amp so I got the national. Any suggestions for iems that synergizes really well with it?
Cheers!

Apr 8, 2015 at 2:18 AM Post #85 of 91
sorry guys for the bump
i need help.
i lost my alo the national charger.
i want to buy the replacement, but i dont know the spesification the charger i must buy.
or if you know Battery charger model maybe it will help me.

May 22, 2018 at 10:39 AM Post #87 of 91
I have the LCD2 Rev2 and I tried last night. Yes the ALO National can drive the LCD2, however I will not tell you how it performs yet because I only put 10 hours on the Amp so far. I will try to do more listening sessions in the weekend.
I will also compare the National to my ALO PanAm and my Woo WA6-SE and I will keep you updated.

Sorry for bumping a very long time post. Are you willing to offer the comparison as promised? Would like to hear them out

Aug 19, 2018 at 6:32 AM Post #88 of 91

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2018 at 11:33 PM Post #89 of 91
Anyone have any information on what type of charger the national take? Looking for a replacement. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back