Firestone Products
Apr 20, 2007 at 2:38 AM Post #47 of 162
I ordered right from Firestone's website. Easy, and very fast shipping.

Apr 20, 2007 at 8:15 AM Post #49 of 162
How do you order Firestone products in the UK?

Apr 20, 2007 at 10:32 AM Post #50 of 162
Where is the difference between UK and USA if you order an amp from far east asia? Of course you have to pay taxes in UK, but this doesn´t change the fact, that firestone sells their Cuties with the web shop. So it is absolutly the same way to get a Cutie in UK as in USA.

Apr 20, 2007 at 10:53 AM Post #51 of 162
I had a Fubar II... it is great for the price. I reckon it sounds better than the Lite Ah and similar DACs and it's cheaper. I have not heared their amps but for a great sounding system without breaking the bank I think the Firestone products are hard to beat.

Apr 23, 2007 at 1:00 AM Post #53 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by manhattanproj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it seems most people mate their firestone dac with a firestone amp, does the firestone dac mate well with any other amps?

I am certainly no expert on synergy of audio components, but I have Fubar feeding my Millett Hybrid and I am happy with the result.

Apr 23, 2007 at 6:59 AM Post #54 of 162
I'm feeling left out as I'm like the only one with the Encores..

Oh wait, Now I feel all special.
biggrin.gif

Apr 23, 2007 at 2:55 PM Post #56 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Am I the only one in here with Little Country?
biggrin.gif

*Feeling Special*

Nope
wink.gif

Apr 24, 2007 at 5:48 PM Post #58 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by PFKMan23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope
wink.gif

GREAT!!!
600smile.gif

Now we have enough people to form Team FSLC
600smile.gif

(by the way, what tube you're using?)

Apr 30, 2007 at 4:03 AM Post #59 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually find that the Fubar II is not any better than my TBAAM. In fact, I liked the TBAAM so much more than sold the Fubar!

You certainly did a thorough comparison of these two units, didn't you? I recall you selling your Fubar even before it arrived to you from Firestone...

Quote:

I just bought the Fubar II DAC (Red) from Firestone Audio new for $146.35 with shipping to the US. I'm in a bit of a financial bind, so I cannot keep it and really need to sell it because sending it back requires a restocking fee. It's too easy to click and blow away hundreds of dollars online.
frown.gif
I wish I had the foresight that I would be in a financial bind before buying it.

(posted 03-21-2007, 11:13 AM)

Since then you managed to edit your posts in that FS tread so that it is no longer explicitly clear that you were offering the unit for sale before you even auditioned it. However, one can still notice your other tread started some 2 hours later...

Quote:

will a Fubar actually improve the sound quality of my setup in my sig (TBAAM)? i've read around that external dac's won't really improve the sound that much.

(posted 03-21-2007, 01:19 PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back