Final from Japan having new line up: MAKE Series
Dec 27, 2018 at 8:43 AM Post #76 of 85
Hey guys, need a bit of your advice here... I'm going to Japan soon so I'm interested to pick up the Make 2 or Make 3. I already own and love the E5000 so I feel that I shouldn't get the Make 3 since they're both single DD. I think that they will sound too similar. But what do you guys think?

Dec 27, 2018 at 8:56 AM Post #77 of 85
If you're already satisfied woth the E5000, I think that picking up a Make 2 would make more sense (like you said). Might be different if you liked some things about the E5000, but not others, and maybe wanted the possibility of "tweaking" it to your satisfaction.

Dec 27, 2018 at 8:27 PM Post #78 of 85
Can anyone help me with channel imbalance on the Make 2s? I've been really enjoying them but they have recently (1 week ago) started being really imbalanced (left side sounds significantly louder than right) and I know it's the IEMs as I've tried listening to different IEMs and have also tried using different cables.

It's really weird as sometimes they sound completely fine where they're balanced but other times (usually when I'm moving) the right side is almost inaudible. I've also noticed that there's little to no bass coming from the right side so could it be the DD?

I can't open them up right now as I'm out of the country (in China) and did not bring the screwdriver with me but does anyone have similar experience with this? I'm hoping I just have to open them up and move some wires out of the way or something.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2018 at 10:02 AM Post #79 of 85
Can anyone help me with channel imbalance on the Make 2s? I've been really enjoying them but they have recently (1 week ago) started being really imbalanced (left side sounds significantly louder than right) and I know it's the IEMs as I've tried listening to different IEMs and have also tried using different cables.

It's really weird as sometimes they sound completely fine where they're balanced but other times (usually when I'm moving) the right side is almost inaudible. I've also noticed that there's little to no bass coming from the right side so could it be the DD?

I can't open them up right now as I'm out of the country (in China) and did not bring the screwdriver with me but does anyone have similar experience with this? I'm hoping I just have to open them up and move some wires out of the way or something.

Sorry I have never experienced the same problem as yours. But from your description, it seems like it is the internal wire connection. Have you opened the casing many times to change the filter inside? Maybe during your last filter change, somehow the cable which connecting MMCX to the dynamic driver is pulled and somehow almost disconnected. And when you are listening to them now, when you are lucky, the connection in touch and it is fine, and when you are unlucky, the connection is broken and only the BA is sounding. Just my guess though. Have you had a look at it?

Dec 31, 2018 at 10:03 AM Post #80 of 85
Sorry I have never experienced the same problem as yours. But from your description, it seems like it is the internal wire connection. Have you opened the casing many times to change the filter inside? Maybe during your last filter change, somehow the cable which connecting MMCX to the dynamic driver is pulled and somehow almost disconnected. And when you are listening to them now, when you are lucky, the connection in touch and it is fine, and when you are unlucky, the connection is broken and only the BA is sounding. Just my guess though. Have you had a look at it?
I took a look today actually (Second time opening them). The cables looked fine but the looked like they were under a considerable amount of 'stress' and before I closed it again I moved them all apart/loose. I haven't had the issue since but it might come back later.

Dec 31, 2018 at 10:08 AM Post #81 of 85
I took a look today actually (Second time opening them). The cables looked fine but the looked like they were under a considerable amount of 'stress' and before I closed it again I moved them all apart/loose. I haven't had the issue since but it might come back later.

Ah I see. Then maybe I was wrong. It was not disconnection but maybe the cable being too closed and somehow short circuit. The signal to the dynamic drivers somehow bypassed.

Feb 22, 2019 at 12:15 AM Post #82 of 85
Looking at this, i am so intrested into the make 2. How does resolution matches with higher tier iem?

Aug 6, 2019 at 11:48 AM Post #83 of 85
hi everyone got a final make1 iem, and would like to push the mids more forward and give them more presence and to tighten up or reduce the bass a bit without , opening the iem shell.

any idea how to achieve that

update: I used A2 and B2 filter and what a dam amazing signature with cayin n6ii

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2019 at 6:08 AM Post #84 of 85
What exactly do you mean by hissy? Sibilance?

I'm enjoying the combination of:
音導管フィルターA:A-6 (Sound Pipe Filter A)
音導管フィルターB:B-1(Sound Pipe Filter B)
ドライバーホルダー:A-1(Driver Holder)

It was recommended by final audio themselves and was described as being balanced and bringing out vocals. Apparently some tester spent upwards of 20 hours tuning it

can I ask where you put the A1 filter I am not getting exactly what is meant by driver holder, can you please circle it on the picture of the Make1, is it on the driver itself as the red plastic is not removable and do u put 2 A1 filters on each driver

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back