Final announce new LAB II and F7200 earphones
May 11, 2016 at 9:45 PM Post #32 of 86
Oh man. Those F7200s. 
tongue_smile.gif
 *slurp* You should totally run a tour of those little gems and include this guy *points at myself*. Give him a taste of what real high end portable audio sounds like. I kid, I kid. But really. Canadian Tour. Please... O_O

May 11, 2016 at 10:36 PM Post #35 of 86
if  it has the organic mids of heaven vi and the emotions of fibass, im sold

May 12, 2016 at 5:54 PM Post #36 of 86
It's about time they made a detachable cable! $1k headphones with a fixed cable is just infinity stupid. Can't wait to hear them.

May 15, 2016 at 6:41 AM Post #38 of 86
hi,

i am a happy owner of the great h viii (which i had a crash with it for quite sometime until I grabbed a second hand pair of k3 that made me realize what an expensive earphone can do)

yesterday i had the chance to demo the f7200 in an exhibition show in athens and although they looked gorgeous, I had the feeling that they were a bad pair of h vii (which i had demoed quite sometime ago so much memory bias here) or they had not been burned in adequately, although all these happening in a noisy environment.

checking again on fibass, I felt happy I finally went for k3...

what i liked though, were a lotto paw gold with a few music files of classical music that really sounded superb from my limited time with it...astells, i had never heard before, really impressed me and following that i checked fiio x7 w iem card, which looks nice and probably has a decent percentage better sound than x5 (my current beloved dap paired with e12) however not dramatically different in signature than x5, maybe a bit so due to the new dac used

...questyle qpr1 although looked quite posh and sounded quite resolute and clear(albeit with a lousy, unresponsive wheel on 2 different daps), I felt it was tiring after a while and felt i preferred the fiio more...

personally indecisive on a second hand 901s for 1000 euro and just about to pull that trigger...! should I ?...

May 15, 2016 at 7:16 AM Post #39 of 86
  hi,

i am a happy owner of the great h viii (which i had a crash with it for quite sometime until I grabbed a second hand pair of k3 that made me realize what an expensive earphone can do)

yesterday i had the chance to demo the f7200 in an exhibition show in athens and although they looked gorgeous, I had the feeling that they were a bad pair of h vii (which i had demoed quite sometime ago so much memory bias here) or they had not been burned in adequately, although all these happening in a noisy environment.

checking again on fibass, I felt happy I finally went for k3...

what i liked though, were a lotto paw gold with a few music files of classical music that really sounded superb from my limited time with it...astells, i had never heard before, really impressed me and following that i checked fiio x7 w iem card, which looks nice and probably has a decent percentage better sound than x5 (my current beloved dap paired with e12) however not dramatically different in signature than x5, maybe a bit so due to the new dac used

...questyle qpr1 although looked quite posh and sounded quite resolute and clear(albeit with a lousy, unresponsive wheel on 2 different daps), I felt it was tiring after a while and felt i preferred the fiio more...

personally indecisive on a second hand 901s for 1000 euro and just about to pull that trigger...! should I ?...

what is k3? kumitate trio?

May 30, 2016 at 3:47 AM Post #43 of 86
Jun 1, 2016 at 3:23 AM Post #44 of 86
Lab II is gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back