Final announce new LAB II and F7200 earphones
Aug 18, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #62 of 86
  Any news about the release of the 7200? I can't find any dealers yet online.

i tried it at my local store already. suggest u not to get it.
wink_face.gif

Aug 18, 2016 at 11:40 AM Post #64 of 86
  Ah.... Not good? Would it make more sense to just spend the extra money and get the FI-BA-SS?

heaven vi sounds better than f7200 for your record.
well it depends if u like the fibass sound though
wink_face.gif

Aug 19, 2016 at 12:03 PM Post #66 of 86

I'm a huge fan of IEMs that highlight the mids and have strong clarity, which seems to fit the FI-BA sound signature. I'm guessing the FI-BA would be a better option for me.

definitely the mids is excellent.

Sep 30, 2016 at 3:13 PM Post #72 of 86
In what way was sound a let down?

I didn't get to try them as they didn't have them. I've got the pf x and really wanted to try the lab 2's which the distributor said would be at canjam London. In the end they only had the usual lineup. Not even a pair of lab 1's which they have on their website for sale

Oct 3, 2016 at 11:21 AM Post #73 of 86
Has anyone heard the Lab2?! Having had the PF X and the Lab 1 I'd be interested to hear some sound impressions, not that I'll be able to get one.

Oct 3, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #74 of 86
Has anyone heard the Lab2?! Having had the PF X and the Lab 1 I'd be interested to hear some sound impressions, not that I'll be able to get one.

it is an enhanced pf9, speaker like performance

Nov 27, 2016 at 5:48 PM Post #75 of 86

There are not many Lab2, so not many reviews either. If you could use Google Translator from Polish to English, have a look at these two reviews:
http://www.strategie-rozwoju.pl/pierwsza-recenzja-final-audio-lab2-w-polsce-i-na-swiecie/ 
http://hifiphilosophy.com/recenyjal-final-audio-lab-ii/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back