Separate names with a comma.
So how close is the X7ii to a really TOTL DAP? Something like a top A&K.
We has released the FW1.0.6 for X7MKII.
You could visit the X7MKII support page and download the firmware from the "Download" section at the bottom right of the page.
Spoiler: changes and improvements have been made to the FW1.0.6
1. Added USB Audio output function (the output is in DoP by default; if your DAC does not support DSD decoding, please switch from DoP to D2P in FiiO Music settings);
2. Added "Enter Now Playing after play" option (can be set in FiiO Music settings; when the option enabled, the app will automatically enter the Now Playing menu after clicking a song to play);
3. Fixed issue where some FLAC tracks might stutter when the ViPER Effect was turned on;
4. Fixed issue where the embedded album art could not be displayed for some WMA tracks;
5. Fixed issue where the fast search bar in the Folder View menu might disappear in a few cases;
6. Fixed issue where the sound was abnormal or there was no output when playing DSD tracks via Bluetooth;
7. Fixed issue where the Settings would stop working when entering "Settings->Storage->NAND FLASH->Total space->Downloads";
8. Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
Hi guys, has anyone tried to compare neutron with fiio music?
I tried it with "oye como va" by Santana in dsd64 resolution and I can totally hear the sound which fiio music does not reproduce at all. It's the sound after 10 seconds from start on the right side like someone using a saw to cut woods
After a crash, the Fiio music Player starts to order songs alphabetically. I have the latest version installed (3.4.3) and I can't find the apk for this version, so I try to install the 3.4.1 version but I get an error i think because is and old version.
I'm interested in hearing a response to this question myself. The X7 MKII is my first DAP and I haven't really heard any others.
@FiiO I achieve a bug. While playing through folders, the app is skipping the folders inside folders (it plays the files that are in this folder and then play the files inside, even though the folders are above the files.)
1 - Folder A
2 - Folder B
Files inside folder B:
After playing the "Folder A", the app plays the "music A" and then plays the "Folder B1".
Till the last update, I hear a clic when the DAP starts and also few seconds after I stop the music.
Can't remember that I heard this clic before.
It is not a big deal but it is weird lol
It´s because the dap disconnects/connects power to the ampmodule
Oh yeah, I was sure it was something like thing. But I never heard before. Maybe I heard it more since I switch my amp module to the am5
I pretty much only hear it when using AM5 too tbh
nice ! USB audio works great through my Dac/Amp RHA L1, well done and thanks !
Since installing new firmware I can't get m3u8 playlists to open. The lists flash up on screen for about half a second and then disappear again.
Gapless seems to be fixed though.
Its the primary app I use. It consumes battery at a faster pace, but it sounds way better to me.
sorry to ask such a noob question but this usb audio output.. didnt fiio x7 mark 2 already had it as usb dac? i did play computer output through fiio x7 in usb dac mode ? is this any different ? please guide a little confused on this one
Now you can use X7 ii as a transporter to another DAC, this function is useful if you have a better USB DAC than the DAC chip in X7ii.