FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi | Bluetooth | 4 AMP modules | Balanced Out |
Feb 18, 2016 at 7:43 PM Post #9,706 of 18,020
I have been editing my songs with lyrics using musicbee. Unfortunately, when I play the song on the x7, it keeps saying "lyrics not found". Does anyone know of a good program to use so that the lyrics show up in the x7 music player. The files I have been editing are both mp3 and flac. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. BTW I am using the default music program.

Feb 18, 2016 at 8:56 PM Post #9,707 of 18,020
  I have been editing my songs with lyrics using musicbee. Unfortunately, when I play the song on the x7, it keeps saying "lyrics not found". Does anyone know of a good program to use so that the lyrics show up in the x7 music player. The files I have been editing are both mp3 and flac. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. BTW I am using the default music program.

Just tried it as well - and using the tag "Unsynced Lyrics" definitely not working.

James or Joe - do you know what tag field needs to be used to have lyrics appear?

Feb 18, 2016 at 8:59 PM Post #9,708 of 18,020
Searched a little more - looks like you can't use the embedded tag, but you can use an external lrc file.  Just finding how to do that now .....

Feb 18, 2016 at 9:45 PM Post #9,709 of 18,020
Got it working - I have a lyrics plug-in for Foobar, so made sure they were downloaded for a track, synched, saved to the directory where the song is as a .lrc file, and exactly same name as the song filename.

Works perfectly - but can't see myself going through this rigmarole for the 6000 odd tracks I have 
wink.gif

Feb 18, 2016 at 10:43 PM Post #9,710 of 18,020

I've noticed the same when the player has been sitting paused for a period of time with the screen off.  When you push the play button, nothing happens.  But if you activate the screen, the play button works fine.  Sounds like the player will disable the play/pause button after a period of time if the screen is off.

Happens to me to

Feb 19, 2016 at 2:21 AM Post #9,711 of 18,020

we will upload one app to our " market " which can search and download lyrics firle from inthernet. it is a 3rd party APP and I am not sure whether it works outside China. 

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Feb 19, 2016 at 3:54 AM Post #9,715 of 18,020
@OneL0ve is the dignis case too wide for the K5 (i really hope you have the K5) i don't care about wether it fits with the door in place. width is the only thing i can't do anything about...

Feb 19, 2016 at 4:51 AM Post #9,716 of 18,020

I'm using my adidas sock as case (seriously) - Photo: http://goo.gl/TQs0wG :D I'm living in Turkey. How can I buy this beauty online?

I don't know where @OneL0ve got there's, but after a false start with a company in Korea (GMarket?--after the order was placed, they cancelled it because they "forgot" that they didn't accept debit cards)--I got mine on e-bay from a guy in Korea who did a great job all around. Not cheap! ($59) I'm in the US.

Seller information

underdog-korea 

Search: Dignis FiiO X7 Leather Case
on e-bay

Feb 19, 2016 at 4:57 AM Post #9,717 of 18,020
  I don't know where @OneL0ve got there's, but after a false start with a company in Korea (GMarket?--after the order was placed, they cancelled it because they "forgot" that they didn't accept debit cards)--I got mine on e-bay from a guy in Korea who did a great job all around. Not cheap! ($59) I'm in the US.

Seller information

underdog-korea 

Search: Dignis Leather Case for FiiO X7
on e-bay

I bit the bullet and got a navy case off of them from off Amazon. If I didn't hesitate a few weeks ago on buying it, the case might have arrived by now. Ah well...looking forward to March. 
redface.gif
 I had a few issues with buying items from Gmarket when I lived in Korea, but that was mostly with items that weren't actually from Korea. They would have to ship the item from the U.S., and I'd be left wondering why Korea's supposedly quick shipping was so slow. This product appears to be Korean so it would be much more convenient and cheaper buying within Korea.

Feb 19, 2016 at 5:08 AM Post #9,719 of 18,020

I bit the bullet and got a navy case off of them from off Amazon. If I didn't hesitate a few weeks ago on buying it, the case might have arrived by now. Ah well...looking forward to March. 
redface.gif
 I had a few issues with buying items from Gmarket when I lived in Korea, but that was mostly with items that weren't actually from Korea. They would have to ship the item from the U.S., and I'd be left wondering why Korea's supposedly quick shipping was so slow. This product appears to be Korean so it would be much more convenient and cheaper buying within Korea.

Hmmm...doesn't seem to be available in black on Amazon?! He has it on "sale" for $56.90 on e-bay with free shipping.

Oops! Black is out of stock on e-bay, too. Never mind...

Feb 19, 2016 at 5:14 AM Post #9,720 of 18,020

Hmmm...doesn't seem to be available in black on Amazon?! He has it on "sale" for $56.90 on e-bay with free shipping.

Oops! Black is out of stock on e-bay, too. Never mind...

Well, I like both black and navy so it doesn't bother me. Black is obviously more popular, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back