FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi | Bluetooth | 4 AMP modules | Balanced Out |
Jan 2, 2016 at 11:44 AM Post #8,071 of 18,020

I don't think there is anything you can do about the BT side of thing, except perhaps a more powerful BT receiver.

When you say "a more powerful BT receiver", unfortunately that puts the highish-end BT headphones in a finite group and I have a fair sampling of them all...

They will be fine--for the most part they sound great through BT, and I don't want to discourage anyone. It's just that once in awhile one wants to push things a little too far. Just a little.

Jan 2, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #8,074 of 18,020
Hello, I´m looking for some advice and clarification I´m in the market for a new portable player, and i having a  hard time deciding between The Fiio X7 and the new Pionner XDP-100r, for use with shure 535 and CIEM 

Thanks in advance 

Jan 2, 2016 at 2:33 PM Post #8,075 of 18,020
I was using my x-7 today and all of a sudden my fiio music application won't play correctly. Every time I select a song to play, it plays it for a few seconds and then automatically goes to the next song without stopping. I even highlight some songs and it won't play them. I am extremely frustrated by this. Just yesterday it was playing perfectly. I would appreciate if some one could help me.

Thanks

Jan 2, 2016 at 3:14 PM Post #8,076 of 18,020
  I was using my x-7 today and all of a sudden my fiio music application won't play correctly. Every time I select a song to play, it plays it for a few seconds and then automatically goes to the next song without stopping. I even highlight some songs and it won't play them. I am extremely frustrated by this. Just yesterday it was playing perfectly. I would appreciate if some one could help me.

Thanks

First few ideas: 
1. read error will make it skip to next track (SD card gone bad, contacts got dirty?)
2. any buttons stuck?
3. BT remote?

Few steps (verify if something changed after every one)
1. Verify if none of the buttons are stuck
2. disable BT
3. Reboot
4. Turn it off and remove and reinsert the SD card few times
5. Copy few tracks to internal memory and try playing them from internal memory

Jan 2, 2016 at 3:24 PM Post #8,077 of 18,020
  First few ideas: 
1. read error will make it skip to next track (SD card gone bad, contacts got dirty?)
2. any buttons stuck?
3. BT remote?

Few steps (verify if something changed after every one)
1. Verify if none of the buttons are stuck
2. disable BT
3. Reboot
4. Turn it off and remove and reinsert the SD card few times
5. Copy few tracks to internal memory and try playing them from internal memory

I keep getting the error message fiio music app is not responding and will close now

Jan 2, 2016 at 3:36 PM Post #8,079 of 18,020
Jan 2, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #8,080 of 18,020
Do a factory reset?

I would update and do a reset. Had to do it with the previous FW a few times, reset but not since the new FW. 

I have been using the K5 with the X7. Easy to use and offers a number of possibilities. Right now I am using the line out of the K5 to drive the Koss ESP950. 

Jan 2, 2016 at 6:28 PM Post #8,085 of 18,020
Has anyone else had a problem with the fiio music app. It appears to have some bugs. I deleted songs from the internal drive but they keep showing up in fiio music app. I also added music to the internal drive but they don't show up. However, if I go to the file explorer they are there and the deleted songs aren't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back