FiiO X5 II Custom Themes Thread
Aug 7, 2015 at 8:35 PM Post #61 of 321
  Thanks for the Themes, they look great thanks. 

I've noticed a bug in Theme 1 - The number doesn't show in the little box while changing the volume - nothing major and I'm sure easy to fix.

Is there a way to get full screen album art also while using the first theme? 

Thank you for the feedback.
I can't be sure if this fixed it, but I have uploaded a V1.1 which should align the volume number in the correct location. If this doesn't work, I will have to go with trial and error.

I also made a fullscreen album art version. The download link to both is on the theme post.

Aug 7, 2015 at 9:32 PM Post #62 of 321
Haven't tested everything yet - but themes seem to be working well, and gorgeous to boot.  Thank you so much for this :)

Aug 8, 2015 at 6:30 AM Post #65 of 321
Thank you for the feedback.
I can't be sure if this fixed it, but I have uploaded a V1.1 which should align the volume number in the correct location. If this doesn't work, I will have to go with trial and error.

I also made a fullscreen album art version. The download link to both is on the theme post.

Wow that was quick. Thanks. The volume control on theme 1 now seems out of alignment. The numbers show but above the box and the dial is slightly overlapping the box too.

I've had a look at the tools too and i think I'm gonna take a pop at making a theme myself when I get a bit of spare time :)

Aug 8, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #66 of 321
Wow that was quick. Thanks. The volume control on theme 1 now seems out of alignment. The numbers show but above the box and the dial is slightly overlapping the box too.

I've had a look at the tools too and i think I'm gonna take a pop at making a theme myself when I get a bit of spare time
smily_headphones1.gif

If possible, could you take a photo of the volume screen? I don't have the X5II to test the themes on.

Aug 8, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #68 of 321
Love your theme AsianInvasion but firmware 1.1 has a bug in the OTG that only lets it play one song at a time.
I have tested this with three different downloads and firmware 1.0 does not have this problem.

Aug 9, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #69 of 321
This is how it looks. Hope it helps!

Thanks! I'll attempt to fix it as soon as possible.

Love your theme AsianInvasion but firmware 1.1 has a bug in the OTG that only lets it play one song at a time.
I have tested this with three different downloads and firmware 1.0 does not have this problem.

Unfortunately, I can only modify the graphics and not the function, so I'll release the new version with the volume bug fixed under both firmware 1.0 and 1.1.

Aug 9, 2015 at 8:16 PM Post #72 of 321
Thanks,loading it now.(1.0 Full)             Theme 1 where paulrgog has a picture did move the black bar up but there is no number to show the volume.The volume is still in the top left corner though. I also noticed that the firmware is 0.11Beta but all else look and works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back