Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
Feb 15, 2015 at 6:36 PM Post #1,381 of 2,614
Can you guys in x5-land change the order of the icons, or just stagger the start point? Quite a few folks in x3 world have commented it would be nice to change the order so the most used icons (mostly explorer) are near the top. I tried moving some around, but the scrolling is fixed so the selections jump all over the screen.

Just stagger the start point.

Feb 15, 2015 at 6:46 PM Post #1,382 of 2,614
To be fair the L16 isn't a silver cable, nor is it marketed as such:

The L16 Stereo Audio Cable with 1/8" TRS Connectors from Fiio utilizes PCOCC-A cable from Furukawa Electric

The interconnect cable is 2.2" long (not including the connectors) and provides Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) copper cabling for clean transmition of stereo audio.

It's not pure silver, but it is silver plated

Feb 15, 2015 at 6:58 PM Post #1,384 of 2,614
Analog tweaks incoming... etc

Wow, now that is a mod. I usually prefer the stripped-down, minimal approach, but you've created something here with a truly inspiring level of sophistication - gives the X5 a distinctive, almost steampunk, appeal as an object.

Beautifully done sir.

Feb 15, 2015 at 10:41 PM Post #1,386 of 2,614
"Harmony"
 ​
 ​

Theme by User:​
 ​
 ​
Personal view...looks dope. Quick bar (whatever it's called) looks great and has inspired me to get creative and your post introducing the theme was excellent. I gotta do better. I like themes and presentations that make me wanna try harder so thanks. Nice work and your best theme yet IMO. Kept the signature light user friendly launch and switched it to a high contrast 2nd layer. Nice.
 ​
 ​

Feb 16, 2015 at 5:21 AM Post #1,387 of 2,614
Big thanks to all the modders doing a great job here. Tried Harmony, HiFi & Analogue in last few days and more to try. Fantastic choice, all are so much better than standard, top work, appreciated.

Feb 16, 2015 at 7:01 AM Post #1,388 of 2,614

Harmony II is complete!

1. Improved contrast for better legibility
  2. Easier to use than before
  3. More simple and minimal
  4. Blue-Green color scheme
  5. General refinement of most elements

Download folder

Two versions: The original, and a version without my logo in the bootanimation.

Release Notes:
  1. Name of the mod/theme: Harmony II/Harmony II Fiio Logo
  2. Version of the firmware: 2.4
  3. Languages: All

Some information:
  1. Feel free to use this theme as a base for other themes
  2. I will take all feedback into consideration
  3. All graphics are made by me or are modifications of the original images by Fiio
  4. With the release of Harmony II, I will no longer be posting official updates to Oxygen themes

Tested it tonight. Very neat and mature like all your other themes with one big difference...amazing contrast. Well done.

Feb 16, 2015 at 5:17 PM Post #1,390 of 2,614
Thanks to all X5 modder for the stunning themes. Suddenly, I want to stare to the X5 screen more and more. 
biggrin.gif

Feb 16, 2015 at 6:02 PM Post #1,391 of 2,614

Solar: Introducing the most minimal theme I have ever made.

1. Pure grayscale aside from some text that can't be changed
  2. Absolutely no fancy graphics.
  3. Very easy to use
  4. Maximum contrast

If you're a fan of extremely simple/minimal themes or need the maximum contrast, this will be a good theme to use.
If you're a fan of fancy graphics and images, this is definitely not a theme to use. Use something else.

As usual, two versions: Regular and "unbranded" without my logo

Download

Release Notes:
  1. Name of the mod/theme: Solar/Solar Fiio Logo
  2. Version of the firmware: 2.4
  3. Languages: All

Some information:
  1. Feel free to use this theme as a base for other themes
  2. I will take all feedback into consideration
  3. All graphics are made by me or are modifications of the original images by Fiio
  4. Next theme to be released: Lunar. It will be the complete opposite of solar

Feb 16, 2015 at 7:02 PM Post #1,393 of 2,614

Solar: Introducing the most minimal theme I have ever made.

• Pure grayscale aside from some text that can't be changed
  • Absolutely no fancy graphics.
  • Very easy to use
  • Maximum contrast

If you're a fan of extremely simple/minimal themes or need the maximum contrast, this will be a good theme to use.
If you're a fan of fancy graphics and images, this is definitely not a theme to use. Use something else.

As usual, two versions: Regular and "unbranded" without my logo

Download

[rule]
Release Notes:
  • Name of the mod/theme: Solar/Solar Fiio Logo
  • Version of the firmware: 2.4
  • Languages: All

[rule]
Some information:
  • Feel free to use this theme as a base for other themes
  • I will take all feedback into consideration
  • All graphics are made by me or are modifications of the original images by Fiio

• Next theme to be released: Lunar. It will be the complete opposite of solar

LOVE the off white cool blue colour. Very nice! :D

Feb 16, 2015 at 9:47 PM Post #1,394 of 2,614
 ​
"Solar"

​
By user @AsianInvasion
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

This is SPARTA!!!  SIMPLE.
For all the talk of busy and too much going on lalalala here comes a truly spartan G.U.I.
I love eye candy over simplicity..IMO drop shadows and textures animated buttons and such are just another form of self indulgence (busy) with the user a secondary thought. And many users LOVE it.

I don't . I have seen every theme up to now and exploded them and this is the most Apple like G.U.I in that it is (assuming a familiarity with the X5) easy and just the basics without anything else.

Nice work

**wonders which of Asian invasions own themes he uses??**

Feb 16, 2015 at 10:16 PM Post #1,395 of 2,614
Very nice. Love the simplicity of it. Will load it tonight and give some feedback. 

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back