Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
May 11, 2015 at 8:10 PM Post #2,221 of 2,614
May 12, 2015 at 12:50 AM Post #2,223 of 2,614
I *think* someone is modding FW on a Mac. If so, can you please PM me with specifics on how to get this working? Thanks!

He was using paralles for Mac. :)

May 12, 2015 at 3:18 AM Post #2,225 of 2,614
For anyone using my X5_Classic theme and find there are characters missing I've uploaded a version that uses the default font from FiiO. It doesn't fit the theme as well and may be more difficult to read but it will not display any random boxes for missing characters.

It's in the same link that contains the regular X5_Classic theme and it's called 'X5_ClassicDefaultFont'

:beerchug:

May 12, 2015 at 5:50 AM Post #2,227 of 2,614
  A shade of original is not a full retheme. Pls, fix it.

A shade of original is still in working. It is not meant to be a re-theme but my improoved version of the original Fiio theme. I plan to contnue it, but at the moment i am too busy with my software project, but i promise to remake a shade of original.

May 12, 2015 at 7:53 AM Post #2,228 of 2,614
For anyone using my X5_Classic theme and find there are characters missing I've uploaded a version that uses the default font from FiiO. It doesn't fit the theme as well and may be more difficult to read but it will not display any random boxes for missing characters.

It's in the same link that contains the regular X5_Classic theme and it's called 'X5_ClassicDefaultFont'

beerchug.gif

Can't seem to be able to find the X5_ClassicDefaultFont'

May 12, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #2,230 of 2,614
Can't seem to be able to find the X5_ClassicDefaultFont'

Apologies. I fixed my post but here it is again for both versions.

LINK

Nicolas2305 can you please edit the first post to mention both versions and use this link please. Thanks. :)

May 13, 2015 at 2:16 AM Post #2,232 of 2,614
Dear Asian Invasian,

Thanks for the updates, but Solar 1.4 has a slight bug.

There is a grey vertical line flashing along the right side of the screen when scrolling through folders and files which is quite distracting.

May 13, 2015 at 8:28 AM Post #2,234 of 2,614
  Dear Asian Invasian,

There is a grey vertical line flashing along the right side of the screen when scrolling through folders and files which is quite distracting.

you mean the scroll bar?

Yep, it's the scroll bar, as @Dobrescu George mentions.

I was finally able to subvert the Chinese government and managed to download Lunar 2.0 by @AsianInvasion (and X5_Classic from @x RELIC x, just haven't had the opportunity to load it... yet
wink.gif
) . And just as I thought, the graphics for the launcher are spectacular! Not only that... the boot-up and shutdown animations are absolutely brilliant! The completely (or almost) translucent background for the volume is also a very nice touch, allowing it to just "pop" in and out without disturbing the playing screen (or whatever screen). The progress bar on Lunar 2.0 is even better than Harmony! Really like how it fades from top to bottom! Absolutely love the work you've done with this theme @AsianInvasion!!! 
beerchug.gif

May 13, 2015 at 5:19 PM Post #2,235 of 2,614

Dear Asian Invasian,

you mean the scroll bar?

It is the scroll bar. I'll experiment with it to see if I can make it less intrusive by the next update.

To be honest, I don't know what to do with my last remaining theme to update. Elegance seems completely redundant with the new Lunar and Fragments updates. I might discontinue it and make something new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back