FiiO X3MKIII || Dual TI PCM5242 || Dual-mode Bluetooth 4.1 || Dual headphone outputs || Balanced Out || 192kHz/32bit
Aug 17, 2017 at 8:06 PM Post #167 of 613
I had the N3 and the original M2. I couldn't take the UI on the N3 and didn't care much for the scroll wheel on the M2. They both sounded pretty decent, just mechanical interfaces getting in the way. Sold both. I really like the X3ii and the X5iii so interested to see of the mk3 will come through.

very helpful! thank you Richsvt!

Aug 18, 2017 at 7:00 AM Post #168 of 613
It's amazing, there's already 264 reviews for it on Amazon...lol. I hate when they combine reviews from previous models. Very deceiving IMO. They did the same thing with the X1II. $195.99 + $4.99 for shipping. Not eligible for prime yet.

I ordered mine today from B&H Photo too so it should be here sometime next week...I know...nobody ever said I was a wise man :) Of the topic...are you a baseball fan by any chance? Maybe a Cincinnati Reds fan?

Aug 18, 2017 at 7:44 AM Post #169 of 613
I just got a weird exception from UPS. Mine was supposed to delivered today but now I get that there is a hazardous materials irregularity and they need to contact the sender. What? Hazardous? I ordered a DAP, not some funky particle accelerator or something. Hopefully they will clear it up and I can get it tomorrow? Was really looking to settle down with it tonight and some great craft beer from Maine. Damn.

Aug 18, 2017 at 8:03 AM Post #170 of 613
I just got a weird exception from UPS. Mine was supposed to delivered today but now I get that there is a hazardous materials irregularity and they need to contact the sender. What? Hazardous? I ordered a DAP, not some funky particle accelerator or something. Hopefully they will clear it up and I can get it tomorrow? Was really looking to settle down with it tonight and some great craft beer from Maine. Damn.

That is weird...it must be some kind of mistake..UPS...figures. I hate UPS.

Aug 18, 2017 at 8:06 AM Post #171 of 613
I ordered mine today from B&H Photo too so it should be here sometime next week...I know...nobody ever said I was a wise man :) Of the topic...are you a baseball fan by any chance? Maybe a Cincinnati Reds fan?
There's nothing wrong with buying it now...lol. It's ok and I'll leave you alone for doing it. I used to be a big baseball fan and still go to a game from time to time. I am a Reds fan, but really haven't followed them seriously since the 1990's. Have 3 kids slowed down all of my extra curricular activities...lol

Aug 18, 2017 at 8:21 AM Post #172 of 613
There's nothing wrong with buying it now...lol. It's ok and I'll leave you alone for doing it. I used to be a big baseball fan and still go to a game from time to time. I am a Reds fan, but really haven't followed them seriously since the 1990's. Have 3 kids slowed down all of my extra curricular activities...lol

I have just the one kid but she still slows down our extra curricular activities too. I was just curious if you were a baseball fan. I've been a big fan of the Blue Jays since the mid 80's. Before that I was a Red Sox fan but I defected being a Canadian and all :) I don't get to very many Blue Jays games since Toronto isn't that close but I've been too a few.

Aug 18, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #173 of 613
I have just the one kid but she still slows down our extra curricular activities too. I was just curious if you were a baseball fan. I've been a big fan of the Blue Jays since the mid 80's. Before that I was a Red Sox fan but I defected being a Canadian and all :) I don't get to very many Blue Jays games since Toronto isn't that close but I've been too a few.
I still have a lot of baseball cards from the late 70's, 80's, and 90's. I used to follow the Braves and Astros when I lived in Texas many moons ago. To be honest, football is really the only sport I still follow regularly and I am a Begals fan. I guess we should get back on topic so I look forward to hearing your impressions about the X3III.

Aug 18, 2017 at 9:08 AM Post #174 of 613
I still have a lot of baseball cards from the late 70's, 80's, and 90's. I used to follow the Braves and Astros when I lived in Texas many moons ago. To be honest, football is really the only sport I still follow regularly and I am a Begals fan. I guess we should get back on topic so I look forward to hearing your impressions about the X3III.

I never was a football fanatic...baseball and hockey mainly but yes back on topic and I look forward to giving you my impressions about the X3III. Wish the Blue Jays had Joey Votto! :)

Aug 18, 2017 at 3:26 PM Post #178 of 613
I would have had it in my hands right now if it wasn't for UPS totally fumbling this for me. They made an error in their shipping and won't release it until B&H calls them but they are closed until Sunday. Looks like I wait. Not happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back