FiiO X3MKIII || Dual TI PCM5242 || Dual-mode Bluetooth 4.1 || Dual headphone outputs || Balanced Out || 192kHz/32bit
Aug 19, 2017 at 12:20 PM Post #181 of 613
Aug 19, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #182 of 613
Just opened up the box and it is well packaged it comes with with a usb charging cable a coaxial adapter cable , two cases for the player a clear gel case and a leatherette one and a couple of screen protectors ..
just put it my sd card but i have not updated the library yet ..i am playing from the folder just using my B&O H6 2nd gen headphones changed the setting to high gain ....
My initial impressions with no equalizer on it has a great bass it goes low and is well defined its a very polite sound not overly aggressive ...a smooth and warm sound ...it drives my headphones no problem ..i will try and put a video up later if you have any questions i will try and answer but pls remember i am not as good as some of the other reviewers on here

Aug 19, 2017 at 1:34 PM Post #183 of 613
@goody : Thanks for first hours impression. I also can't wait to demo FiiO X3iii (since I quite like how PCM DAC chip sound) as soon as local stores get FiiO X3iii demo.

Aug 19, 2017 at 2:18 PM Post #184 of 613
Further listening its a really balanced sound with good details ..i was worried about the wheel but it is very good no problems at all...well done fiio for that ..
i put up a little video showing the player and box contents hope you enjoy !!

Aug 19, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #185 of 613
Goody, thanks for the review. Appreciate your take on this new player. Not too different UI from the X3ii so should be familiar. Thanks for posting.

Aug 19, 2017 at 3:39 PM Post #187 of 613
@goody : your voice in youtube is really exciting feeling. So tempt me. lol
LOL..i really liked the player i was worried about the scroll wheel but it was performed well...thanks i tried to hold my excitement in

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2017 at 3:39 PM Post #188 of 613
Goody, thanks for the review. Appreciate your take on this new player. Not too different UI from the X3ii so should be familiar. Thanks for posting.
your welcome

Aug 19, 2017 at 4:19 PM Post #190 of 613
It says on Fiio's website that the screen is made of tempered glass. The back I guess is plastic because it says injection molding so I assume that means plastic. It's strange they don't have a screen protector already applied...I hate trying to get those things on straight!

Aug 19, 2017 at 4:20 PM Post #192 of 613
It says on Fiio's website that the screen is made of tempered glass. The back I guess is plastic because it says injection molding so I assume that means plastic. It's strange they don't have a screen protector already applied...I hate trying to get those things on straight!
They do actually i forgot to mention it..the front felt like plastic to me i could be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back