[FiiO UTWS3] True Wireless Bluetooth Module/MMCX/0.78 2pin/QCC3020/TPA6140A2/ Bluetooth 5.0
Dec 26, 2020 at 11:46 AM Post #131 of 905
I ended up running the battery test yesterday and I ran the volume one step below what I like on my iPhone 12(to adjust for louder tracks) and let it run straight playing music. The right ear piece died at around 6 hours and the left died about 15 min after. I think FiiO claims 7 hours use and I’m surprised it actually lasted a little over 6 hours with pure music playback at a volume I would like. I will have to check to see what battery life is like at certain amounts of time inside the charging case. I’ll probably run a 30 min check, hour check and finally a “see how long it takes to fully charge overall” check.

Dec 26, 2020 at 2:05 PM Post #133 of 905
How are the microphones for voice calls?
I am interested in this answer as well. I have the BTR5 and it is not that great for voice calls.

As an aside, I have lost several calls because I forgot to turn off the BTR5 after a listening session and when I get an incoming call, it takes the call and I can't find it to answer. I have to turn off the BTR5 whenever I am finished listening or risk losing calls.

Dec 27, 2020 at 5:57 AM Post #135 of 905
Wondering how it would fare pairing with end game iems like the ier-z1r, u12t or the empire ear legend x for a top of the line TWS system. Very interesting to know

Anyone can recommend an easy to drive top of the line iem that "may" be a good match? The z1r/m9 sounds good even via the apple usbc dongle, so i supposed it would sound good as a TWS?

After testing the ananda BT, i now know the charm of a fully bluetooth wireless system, even at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back