FiiO T-shirt design competition------1000$(Maximum) big prize is waiting for you!
Oct 30, 2011 at 10:28 PM Post #46 of 82
Here are my three entries. The 4 Chinese characters under the FiiO brand are "FiiO Electronics" in an old Chinese writing style..

D1-1.jpg

D2-1.jpg

D3-1.jpg

Oct 30, 2011 at 11:04 PM Post #48 of 82
Finally submitted mine!

The horrors of not having a tablet to draw with.

Oct 31, 2011 at 10:09 PM Post #55 of 82
Nice designs everybody! I finally got one entry in! This has been the busiest week of school for me :/ Maybe I can squeeze out at least one more before I turn in.

Nov 1, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #57 of 82
Last two entries for last minuteness :

Finished at 9:35 PM PST, so it's still the 31st in my time zone. :)

P.S. I was only able to do this because we have school off tomorrow. Hooray!

Edit: I just realized I accidentally messed up  the first shirt. The bars were supposed to be a bit smaller... a re-sized the bars wider to fit the box to see how it looked first, but then I forgot to resize it back, so it looks a tiny bit blurry and doesn't look neat compared to it being re-sized smaller. This is because the proportions were all right when it was smaller, so it looked nice and crisp, while now it sucks more and looks like it's too much in that section of the shirt, compared to the smaller version where it looks neat and nicely spread out. CURSES!

tl;dr

I screwed up the first shirt. It looks blurry and untidy now. :frowning2:

Nov 1, 2011 at 2:22 AM Post #58 of 82
Yay! I was able to squeeze another one in just an hour before midnight! Here are my entries:

Nov 1, 2011 at 1:04 PM Post #59 of 82

Quote:

This is very close in concept to what I was going to do.  Actually, in concept, this is exactly what I was going for.  I turned nothing in.  Can you submit this with my name on it? 
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2011 at 1:34 PM Post #60 of 82
Now that I look at my entries after a decent night of sleep.... I probably should have added more to the backsides.

If only I knew about this competition sooner! I could have worked on it more. :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back