FiiO T-shirt design competition------1000$(Maximum) big prize is waiting for you!
Oct 12, 2011 at 5:40 AM Post #16 of 82
I'll post my entries here before I submit them all 
atsmile.gif

entry 1, not as good looking as I expected it to be. 
triportsad.gif

Black version 
atsmile.gif

Oct 12, 2011 at 9:19 AM Post #18 of 82
Cool Competition, great idea guys! Schiit Audio should do something similar, should see lots of great designs

Oct 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM Post #24 of 82

So, I decided to enter the contest too. I've already submitted my work, but I figured I'd post it here to see if anybody might like it.

I'm sure there will be SOMEBODY that gets the reference.

:wink:

Oct 16, 2011 at 2:35 AM Post #26 of 82
Oct 19, 2011 at 8:13 PM Post #28 of 82

t1headfi.jpg

FiiO T1

My concept is about the functionality of most FiiO's products. I tried to design the shirt as another FiiO's product, so I name it FiiO T1. The t-shirt no.1.

First, the color, as we observed from many FiiO products (E3, E5, E7, E9, E11, etc.), most of them are in black. 
That's why the shirt's color should be in black and the text should be in white to suit most of the products. 

Second is about the connectivity, the T1 describes the function that most FiiO products can do. 
The below part of the t-shirt is to define the input, line-in and usb-in which function in many popular E series (E3, E5, E7, E9, E11). 
The above part is for the output, line-out, coaxial-out, and headphone-out. 
I put headphone-out in the middle because most FiiO products are popular with headphone amp, while line-out and coaxial-out are not popular like headphone-out. 
Moreover, I do not put the input function of D3 in (coax & optical-in) because the shirt will has too much text, and it will not be impressive.

Third, the minimal design, I try to make the shirt not be surrounded by too much text or graphic which can distort the message about the functionality, 
so the shirt doesn't have any line or stripe. Only the text with the right size and the right position can catch the attention of the audience.

Fourth, while being minimal, the priority of the text is the important key to make the shirt looks impressive. 
I make the FiiO logo the biggest to catch the attention of the audience, following with T1, the series of the product. 
Then, the input & output function at every holes of the shirt have the third priority. 
About the input & output function, it can make the audience who never heard about the brand curious that what the product is for, and it will lead them to find the answer by entering the FiiO website. 
The people can access to FiiO website both in front and back of the shirt. For the front, just enter keyword 'FiiO' in the Google. For the back, the URL is already provided. 
In addition, the three lines; the industry standard, website, and 'Made in China', are taken from FiiO E5. It has the solid design of these three lines. 
I had rewrite them in graphical program to make it editable; Inkscape program, freeware which works like Illustrator, so it is easily removed in case it is illegal.

Fifth, the industry standard, I am not sure that the industry-standard logo can be placed or not, so I already provide the no-logo version which put out the industry standard logo. 
In case you can use these logos, it will be the good sign for the audience about the standard of FiiO's products, 
so the new customers are assured about the quality by FCC & CE logos. Moreover, these logo make the shirt look like another product of FiiO.

With the design I have observed from many FiiO's products, I try to design T1 as the next product of the company.
I believe this design will be effective for the audiences. The the color chosen, the functionality, the attention-concerned, and the minimal design make this T1 a great design.

Oct 20, 2011 at 1:14 AM Post #29 of 82
I gave it a shot even tho I not a great artist, But atleast I can say that I tried. Since others are posting what they Submitted I might as well do the same

Oct 22, 2011 at 5:01 AM Post #30 of 82

Quote:

t1headfi.jpg

FiiO T1

My concept is about the functionality of most FiiO's products. I tried to design the shirt as another FiiO's product, so I name it FiiO T1. The t-shirt no.1.

First, the color, as we observed from many FiiO products (E3, E5, E7, E9, E11, etc.), most of them are in black. 
That's why the shirt's color should be in black and the text should be in white to suit most of the products. 

Second is about the connectivity, the T1 describes the function that most FiiO products can do. 
The below part of the t-shirt is to define the input, line-in and usb-in which function in many popular E series (E3, E5, E7, E9, E11). 
The above part is for the output, line-out, coaxial-out, and headphone-out. 
I put headphone-out in the middle because most FiiO products are popular with headphone amp, while line-out and coaxial-out are not popular like headphone-out. 
Moreover, I do not put the input function of D3 in (coax & optical-in) because the shirt will has too much text, and it will not be impressive.

Third, the minimal design, I try to make the shirt not be surrounded by too much text or graphic which can distort the message about the functionality, 
so the shirt doesn't have any line or stripe. Only the text with the right size and the right position can catch the attention of the audience.

Fourth, while being minimal, the priority of the text is the important key to make the shirt looks impressive. 
I make the FiiO logo the biggest to catch the attention of the audience, following with T1, the series of the product. 
Then, the input & output function at every holes of the shirt have the third priority. 
About the input & output function, it can make the audience who never heard about the brand curious that what the product is for, and it will lead them to find the answer by entering the FiiO website. 
The people can access to FiiO website both in front and back of the shirt. For the front, just enter keyword 'FiiO' in the Google. For the back, the URL is already provided. 
In addition, the three lines; the industry standard, website, and 'Made in China', are taken from FiiO E5. It has the solid design of these three lines. 
I had rewrite them in graphical program to make it editable; Inkscape program, freeware which works like Illustrator, so it is easily removed in case it is illegal.

Fifth, the industry standard, I am not sure that the industry-standard logo can be placed or not, so I already provide the no-logo version which put out the industry standard logo. 
In case you can use these logos, it will be the good sign for the audience about the standard of FiiO's products, 
so the new customers are assured about the quality by FCC & CE logos. Moreover, these logo make the shirt look like another product of FiiO.

With the design I have observed from many FiiO's products, I try to design T1 as the next product of the company.
I believe this design will be effective for the audiences. The the color chosen, the functionality, the attention-concerned, and the minimal design make this T1 a great design.

cool one  
i know the t1 is the name of this tshirt project but i would like it more without the T1  just my taste 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back