FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design, full metal case. Bass boost and Cross feed!
Dec 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM Post #391 of 3,739
Quote:

If every CEO can spent 10 mins to listen what the user complain about each day, we will be more happy . I am a customer too. but never got any response from any big company if I have problem, but I can said that we almost replied any feedback as we can. at least each email sent to us.

and you guys all known that I spend lots of time on head-fi and other forum, facebook and I replied lots of email by my self. just because it is our culture and next year we will do better because there are someone will response to collect all the feedback in internet and our R/D

manager and QC manager will also try to response to the end user . All we need is a little understanding because we can do anything we want because the world is not perfect, but I am very proud that at least we have very good interaction with our users or potential users.

I agree.  When a CEO like you is open and encourages feedback it says many good things about your company and philosophy.  It encourages me even more to want to try your products because I believe you are creating something special.

Dec 10, 2012 at 12:04 PM Post #393 of 3,739
Quote:
I am certain you are all audio enthusiasts, trying to manufacture a product but lack the professional R&D approach, to put it bluntly you are amateurs when it comes to production R&D. Being enthusiastic does not necessarily mean you are professionally capable. Professionals would NOT request/require consumer feed-back for development, at lease not forum personal opinions, have you ever seen Samsung or Apple enter Forums to ask for opinions ? It is a case of "too many cooks spoils the broth" you have lost sight of the original concept of portability and ended up designing an Amp for indoor usage with full sized headphones.
This is because you design a product for a category but fail to keep the criteria bound to that category which is PORTABILITY as stated in the title of this OP. You are also wrong when you say the JDS Labs C421 and the ALO portable Amps are of the same size, they are NOT, C421 and ALO Rx MK3, ALO Rx MkII, etc etc are 10cm +/- in length but the E12 is 124cm long and it is this extra 2cm which makes it not fully congruous with mobile-phone usage because it will block the back camera. Your suggestion of attaching the E12 to the screen of the iPhone (how to access the UI ?) or sliding the Amp up/down (risking scratches on a £699 device ?) definitely show signs of thoughtless input , same as your R&D.
If the OP title states *Upcoming FiiO " Flagship " amp Mont Blanc/E12*, I would say you have been very successful and if true to the specifications then you have a very good product.
Something which is NOT portable for a portable Amp then you have failed because you design the device to the users wishes rather than adherent to the original criteria of portability.
I also understand the reason for defending a product when it is far too late to pull from production to meet ETA. The more vehement the defence, the more truth in the ridicule.
You can self congratulate, self praise however much, the device is still too long to be congruous with mobile phones (I repeat yet again).

Mate i have just came on this thread and you have spammed it up good and proper with the possibly the silliest and most pointless posts I have seen in some time.

Your mad you cant use the camera with your phone and amp? are you serious? Welcome to a hobby of comprimise.  I fail to see how this amp does not fall into the portable category.  You know how few people will actually use this with there phone, and those that do will work around the issue while you just moan on.  You then go after bowies suggestion of taping it to the front, maybe you left your sense of humour somewhere else.

In short your argument and case are all over the place, you simply make no valid point that would be even worth going through your posts and ripping them apart.  Your new here welcome to the community you already made a good impression.

Dec 10, 2012 at 12:06 PM Post #394 of 3,739
Quote:

If every CEO can spent 10 mins to listen what the user complain about each day, we will be more happy . I am a customer too. but never got any response from any big company if I have problem, but I can said that we almost replied any feedback as we can. at least each email sent to us.

and you guys all known that I spend lots of time on head-fi and other forum, facebook and I replied lots of email by my self. just because it is our culture and next year we will do better because there are someone will response to collect all the feedback in internet and our R/D

manager and QC manager will also try to response to the end user . All we need is a little understanding because we can do anything we want because the world is not perfect, but I am very proud that at least we have very good interaction with our users or potential users.

James your company entered the arena and was a breath of fresh air.   Keep going forward the way you have been going and I look forward to fiios future development.

Dec 10, 2012 at 10:26 PM Post #396 of 3,739
This is what makes Fiio great--replying to every inquiry, whether it is a compliment or a criticism. Keep doing what you do, and revolutionize what the process of development is. Can't wait to get my hands on a e12!

Dec 10, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #397 of 3,739
our new official website just launch , you can find lots of detail specification of our products, I can say that we may the only brand who release so many detail about the products, any advice please send to twitter@fiio.com.cn so we can keep improving the website in the future.

BTW, all the specification is done by AP and there may have some different with other RMAA result because the test condition is different. so just for reference and we will try to do best. hope it can help you. and thank for the hard work of our colleagues. they just done a great

jobs. and we will try to become a brand/company who not only provide the best products but also the best service, and I am very proud that we have more than 9,000 fans on facebook page www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO. :) lol, if anything we can do and not beyond our ability,

we will not hesitate to do to satisfy our customers.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Dec 11, 2012 at 12:06 AM Post #398 of 3,739
@new website
Well, don't really feel like opening my email right now but:

The bottom thing I circled... what's that? I can't read simplified Chinese (except "#")
The dropdown menu doesn't seem to work well on mobile browser, it just sends me to the PORTABLE AMP section pretty soon after appearing. Not very important, and nowhere did you guys claim it was mobile browser optimized anyway :D
Looks nice.

Random note: E06 Fujiyama. "Fujiyama" is the incorrect reading. Fujisan (reading 山 as "san", like the way they originally learned from the Chinese) is the correct one.
Of course, I'm not implying any need for change :wink: Cause I guess somehow in English it is correct.

Dec 11, 2012 at 8:46 AM Post #400 of 3,739
Quote:
James your company entered the arena and was a breath of fresh air.   Keep going forward the way you have been going and I look forward to fiios future development.

Agreed 100%

Dec 14, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #405 of 3,739
I dont. For example,
Clieos doesnt work for all the company he reviews for and joker doesnt as well. I got review units and thus i know a loy about that unit. I am also a very active head fier. The majority of questions are on Fiio products and thus I know a lot about their stuff.
And thus due to the popularity of FiiO. I prioritize putting up videos and impression threads on it becuase i know people want to see

I am so jealous that you get review units! I don't have much money to spare, so I end up obsessing over the equipment I do have. Well anyway, keep up the good work everyone! I've gotta go take care of some gifts, a pleasant pastime as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back